shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks- here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

UGACHL

Rough_Rock
Hello All-

Just wanted to thank everyone for their help on this board -what a great resource!

Here is the stone I have chosen:http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/diamond_details.aspx?idno=695991

I''m going to be seeing an independent appraiser tomorrow. Any other due diligence issues that need to be addressed?

What do you think of a diamond pave wedding band?

Thanks again

jenwill

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds lovely- both the stone and the idea of a pave band.

I would definitely look at the stone under all lighting- strong blue flourescence is probably fine (in fact I would love a stone with good flouro), but do check to make sure it isn't one of the ones that looks 'milky' or 'cloudy'. I am sure it is fine, but just double check!

Best of luck!

Just wanted to edit to add: Don't let us scare you away from an E with strong fluoro...there are MANY good stones with strong fluoro, and I think it will probably just help to make your stone look crisper and icier than many...

kevinraja

Shiny_Rock
Strong Blue Flour for an E color stone? Generally strong flour helps lower color stones to look more whiter/bluer. But as per theory, strong blue flour could make a higher color stone cloudy or murky.

UGACHL

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the advice-hopefully tomorrow I can make the call on the effects of the flouro. Here is the Sarin for the stone. Does the cut quality reduce the chances of negatively affected stones?

sarin_GIA-13383130.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results