shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks GOG!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Janelle

Rough_Rock
I have been a lurker of this forum but decided to register so that I could thank Jonathan, Christen, and Marie at GoodOldGold.

My story is probably the same as many other people...I wanted to purchase a diamond and thought I knew most everything about diamonds. I had even worked in a maul jewelry store years ago! I decided to browse online, found this site and realized how much I DIDN''T know! I found GoodOldGold and learned more there. I decided to contact Jonathan when I was ready to make a purchase.

My husband had bought me a .60ct emerald cut diamond when we got engaged, but I was ready for something a little larger. I decided on a H&A, but everything in my budget was in the SI clarity range and I,J color range. I was leary of that, since my emerald cut is VS1 and F color. Jonathan and Marie assured me that an SI1 or even an SI2 could be a great bargain, and that the lower color would still most likely face up white when it is an ideal cut stone. I broke down and made the purchase. I bought a 1.07ct, SI2, I color H&A AGS0. It scored 1.4 on the HCA and brilliancScope results were wonderful. I had GOG set the diamond in the Stuller Solstice platinum setting.

I received my ring today (my birthday!) and it is absolutely gorgeous. It is everything Johnathan said it would be (eye clean, white, shooting rainbows everywhere). I am so pleased.

So thanks everyone at GOG! I hope to do business again with you soon when I am ready to get some matching earrings!

Janelle

Rough_Rock
Picture of my diamond that Christen sent me before it was shipped:

JA Br107ISI2 finished.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! That is a beauty. I love the Stuller settings..esp the 8 prong one. Very nice. Enjoy!

Nate

Shiny_Rock
Congrats! And happy birthday!!!!
10.gif

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
WOW! What a great way to celebrate your birthday!

GORGEOUS, absolutely GORGEOUS!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results