shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks GOG, Chris at AGA, Whiteflash and PS! (long..sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling

Shiny_Rock
Well, Im finally getting around to posting this..but me procrastinating says nothing about the service i received from all those listed above...
My now fiance and I started the diamond search many many months ago. i had been lurking on PS for a while..halted my search for a bit due to some other factors, and then picked it up again about two months ago. I learned more than I ever thought i would on PS...the folks here opened my eyes (litteraly...all the blingbling to look at!) and educated me faaaar beyond the 4 C''s...which origianally i though was all i needed to know...so, many thanks PS! the information here is invaluable!
16.gif

I got in contact with Jonathan and Christen at GOG and they were fantastic. They answered all my emails, countless questions and even sent me pics of the diamond. Not once did they ever push me into my purchase, which was great. The whole thing went great and am very happy with my stone. Like mentioned many times over, their service, information and inventory is excellent.
The setting...came from Whiteflash...again..super customer service. Even though i bought the setting alone, their service was top notch..and never made me feel any pressure to buy the diamond from them..sway me their way..nothing. They were more than happy to help me with just what i needed...which i cant express my thanks enough. Lesley was outstanding and her customer service was also beyond my expectations. She even complimented GOG for their fine inventory..
2.gif

The appraisal...came from D. Atlas..well, Chris. He was outstanding in every way. Everything that you read on this forum about their service is true. Chris went above and beyond to make sure i was satisfied and happy..his prompt email replies and phone calls made me feel secure in my first huge online purchase.
Sorry to ramble so long, but i thought those that helped me through this process deserved some recognition for the great service they provided. Although many of my friends and family were skeptical at first of buying a diamond on line, with one look at my ring, they all have changed their minds...i have even convinced some friends to check it out as well..if nothing else, for the education of it all..
1.gif

So anyway, thanks again to all...couldnt be happier!
appl.gif

I would have loved to post a pic of the ring, but i still cant do it...it still gives me an error message. i think the attachment is too big..but if anyone can help me in this area, would love to post pic of the final product.
1.gif
naughty.gif
10.gif
rodent.gif
twirl.gif
tongue.gif

bling
9.gif

bling

Shiny_Rock
Im trying to post a pic...dont know if it will work...
confused.gif

barrys pic 1.jpg

bling

Shiny_Rock
blah...pic is sorta not so good...but believe me..it looks much better in person... hehehe...
9.gif

pics dont do it justice..its actually my computer skills...nice..
rodent.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely!! What are the specs on the stone?

bling

Shiny_Rock
its a 1.01 VS2 ideal H&A..Dvatche RC setting...
loopy.gif

PoopEater

Rough_Rock
Why did you get the RC setting from white flash instead of letting GOG handle it for you?

bling

Shiny_Rock
i would have liked to get both from GOG but whiteflash carries the RC in stock..they have inventory at Dvatche...so it was just faster to get the setting that way. all in all, it turned out great this way..
16.gif

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring!!
love.gif
Many Congrats to you!!
2.gif

Great positive feedback for GOG, White Flash, and Dave Atlas. All 3 are top notch!
1.gif

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Great working with ya bling! If a client is under time constraints we will do anything and everything we can to accommodate. It's not the first time we've worked with WF and it certainly will not be the last. Also Chris at Atlas' is nothing short of first class. I think I can say on behalf of all involved bling that serving you has been a great pleasure. You got a serious kick #$% stone.
1.gif

Peace,

Rhino

bling

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Rhino!
i have to agree..my stone is fantastic...i still cant stop looking at it..people probably think im wierd.
1.gif
you and your staff and all the others have made me one happy camper!
appl.gif
rodent.gif
naughty.gif
wink2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results