shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

guslik

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone!
I did not want to bring the older post back to life (things got heated up there), so for all of you who were following my previous post I would like to let you know that I didn''t buy this stone.
Main reason for not buying is that over weekend we got an offer to sell our house and we decided to accept this offer and move to a new (bigger) house. We need every penny now and my diamond pendant will have to wait until we settle down in our new home.
Thank you all for your help, BTW I really think whoever bought this stone got a great deal.
tongue.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the sale Guslik...we are in the midst of buying a new place too and that puts most new diamond purchases on hold...booo....so my new pendant will have to wait until at least sometime late next year (Xmas?) as well. But we're still doing our wedding rings so that will have to tide me over until I can get some other fun new bauble to play with!!
rodent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results