shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you, Wink Jones of HighPerformanceDiamond's!

blum3416

Rough_Rock
My experience with Wink Jones was compelling enough for me to join the Price Scope community with the sole purpose of sharing my diamond story.

After looking at many jewelry stores, I was disappointed with the selection and quality of stones I found. I decided to purchase my soon-to-be fiancé's diamond online, as the quality, selection, and price could not be beat. I ended up ordering an F, VS1, 1.06 True Hearts diamond from James Allen. Although the stone was beautiful, something seemed off. It just didn't have as much sparkle and bright white to it as I'd thought it would.

Knowing that a diamond's cut is its most important quality, I decided to research the components of a true hearts and arrows cut. With a stroke of luck, an ad for HighPerformanceDiamonds.com was on my screen, and I began searching through the diamond inventory. It wasn't long before I found an F, VS1, 1.14 Crafted by Infinity diamond that met all of the cut specifications I was looking for. Not only did the diamond's amazing report and photos catch my eye, but also the price. For a stone of this caliber, I was shocked to see it listed for considerably less than other diamonds of comparable quality. I decided to request a viewing of the diamond, and to my surprise, found that the price had increased by about $2000. I was greatly disappointed, as I knew that this particular stone was now out of my price range.

Through a leap of faith, I decided to call Wink and inquire about the price increase. I had spoken with him a few times before and had always had a pleasant exchange. Wink was helpful and encouraging and more than willing to call his diamond source to get to the bottom of things. That same morning, Wink promptly called me back and explained that the diamond was actually initially listed at an erroneous price. However, his source had agreed to sell the diamond at the price originally listed since it was their error. I couldn't believe that I was going to be getting an extremely high quality stone at such an amazing price and greatly admired both Wink and his diamond source for their excellent integrity and customer service.

My fiancé and I ended up meeting with Wink a few days later to compare our James Allen diamond to the Crafted by Infinity stone. He was an excellent resource for us. He had us view both diamonds side-by-side, not knowing which was which. We quickly made our selection, as the sparkle, brilliance, and color were superb and clearly superior to the other stone. As it turned out, we had selected the Crafted by Infinity stone. I enjoyed being able to make my decision based on the facts and what I saw, not on some jeweler's sales pitch. Wink also was an excellent teacher, as he spent nearly 2 hours with us on a Sunday afternoon, educating us on the qualities of an excellent stone. Without hesitation, we purchased the Crafted by Infinity diamond and will be returning the other to James Allen. My phone calls, emails, and face-to-face interactions with Wink have always been extremely helpful and pleasant. We feel incredibly blessed to have found Wink and would highly recommend his services to anyone wanting more than what retail jewelers have to offer. We are having the diamond set in a custom made band through Winfield's and are confident that we will receive both a high quality finalized piece as well as paramount customer service. Thank you, Wink!!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you for your kind words. It is so nice to actually have a local client from time to time, especially when you had to find me on the net...

Wink

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful story and another great testament to Wink! We need pictures of your new beauty!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a big soft spot for Wink! He is lovely to work with. He gives a lot of his time to educate customers to make sure they get the best for their budget.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh man, I am ENVIOUS. Those Crafted by Infinity stones are INCREDIBLE. I visit them at Summa Jewelers in STL once in a while, It's been a longerwhile than I'd like, and I need to stop in there soon.

Wink is seriously a stand-up, super awesome guy. :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, $2000 off on an Infinity Diamond!!! You were VERY lucky!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Great job by Wink, as always! Congrats on your diamond and come back with pictures once it is set!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results