shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you whiteflash and niceice!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

isthree00

Rough_Rock
Just wanted to throw out a sincere thanks for these two top-notch companies. They both helped make my shopping experience as smooth and easy as possible. Denise was my contact at whiteflash and she was great. She was responsive to my e-mails and extremely helpful. She answered all of my questions that she could.

For the ones she couldn''t answer (those pertaining to specifics on individual diamonds), she arranged a time for me to call up brian the cutter. He took an hour of his time to explain to me everything about the three stones i was looking at. He was very helpful and served as my "eyes" through this process.

Once I decided on a stone, I wired the money and it was here the next day. The free tool kit is great (although i''d really prefer to have some tweezers as opposed to that claw tool they give). Everything looks as promised. They met my expectations and then some. It was a very pleasant experience and I''d recommend them to anyone!

Now for niceice. . . my fiance-to-be really wants the tiffany 6-prong platinum setting. everyone and their cousin seems to have a copy of it, but i could not find one that i was really please with. after doing some homework and research, i decided to go with niceice. Robin and Todd are great people and have been incredibly helpful. They are also extremely professional. When I told Todd that I had purchased my stone from whiteflash, his immediate reaction was, "They''re a great company and do great work. Brian is a really good guy, tell him hello." It''s wonderful to see that kind of support and professionalism exhibited in this community. Todd, you are to be commended.

The setting is "custom" made so it took some time to get. Best original guess was 2-3 weeks which was pushing it (according to my desired engagement plans) but would work if there were no hitches. Well today, only 8 days after ordering the setting, i have it here sitting in front of me. Even in the midst of niki and her unfortunate circumstances, they took the time to offer me exceptional service. My engagement, while a big deal to me, is far less a priority in their lives than their own daughter.

The setting is gorgeous. For those who are interested in the classic tiffany 6-prong, i can''t believe you could find anything closer than what niceice can offer. I will try and post pics later. All in all, i am extremely pleased and i know my to-be will fall out of her chair when she sees the H&A stone in this gorgeous setting.

Kudos to Denise, Brian, Robin and Todd for their excellent customer service. I will recommend you all very highly to anyone I know looking for a diamond. Thanks!
appl.gif

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations. Yeah, NICEICE is great people.

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 9/26/2003 12:58:39 PM isthree00 wrote:

When I told Todd that I had purchased my stone from whiteflash, his immediate reaction was, 'They're a great company and do great work. Brian is a really good guy, tell him hello.'
appl.gif
----------------

Now that's a class act! Congrats to Todd and Robin

Congrats to you too!! Be sure to post a lot of pics!
appl.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Good to know!

Of course we wants pics! So many people ask about wanting a Tiffany setting, Your pic should go in the archives.

And, we want to hear about the proposal & her reaction to the ring.

Congrats!
appl.gif

isthree00

Rough_Rock
----------------
On 9/26/2003 5:10:04 PM fire&ice wrote:

Good to know!

Of course we wants pics! So many people ask about wanting a Tiffany setting, Your pic should go in the archives.

And, we want to hear about the proposal & her reaction to the ring.

Congrats!
appl.gif
----------------

As soon as i get it mounted, i will post pics galore
1.gif
I cannot wait. I have seen a great deal of people asking about a Tiffany setting. Hopefully my pics will be beneficial and helpful. I think it's the closest thing I've seen yet. And the whole story will come in time. . .
9.gif

Just as a teaser, the diamond is A Cut Above H&A. . . 1.69 carats and gorgeous! I can't wait!!

isthree00

Rough_Rock
I couldn't resist - i know this isn't set yet, but it'll give you an idea
1.gif

top.jpg

isthree00

Rough_Rock
Here's the "Tiffany" setting. Sorry, the setting pics are a little grainy
1.gif

side.jpg

isthree00

Rough_Rock
Last one, my camera ran out of batteries. I will post better pics once it is set.

front2.jpg

Denise

Shiny_Rock
Hi J.

Sorry in the delay in thanking you for your "kudos". I wasn't aware of your post until late yesterday. I usually don't hang out here. I've been too busy talking about football in "Diamond Hangout". I am happy that you love your A CUT ABOVE and that your happy with your decision. It looks stunning in that setting. GREAT JOB NICE ICE
wavey.gif
that setting is beautiful. Can't wait to see it set...and to hear your proposal story.
9.gif
Please keep us posted !!!

Many Thanks !!!!

Denise
www.whiteflash.com

21.gif

THANK YOU.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results