shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you Upgradable! Coloured stone earrings.

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
My first preloved purchase and I couldn't be happier! These were available for a while, so I would visit them and they would taunt me with their deliciousness. So when the price dropped to an unbearably good deal, I caved.

Here is the preloved thread with much better pictures:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/forum/preloved-ps-jewels/sold-garnet-spessartite-and-yellow-sapphire-earrings-t180758.html']https://www.pricescope.com/forum/preloved-ps-jewels/sold-garnet-spessartite-and-yellow-sapphire-earrings-t180758.html[/URL]

The colours in real life are wonderful! I really love the scrolling detail on the gold setting. These are going to be a bit special for me because garnets remind me of my Mum. She lives far from me and I miss her.

And here are two sideways (I can't fix that sorry) pictures of my ear with the gorgeous earring. 7mm rhodolite garnet, 6mm spessartite garnet, 5mm yellow sapphire. 14k YG.

_1752.jpg

_1753.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that "... so I caved" :lol: :lol: :lol:

They look wonderful on you - perfect drop length and great with your lovely skin!!! Lucky you - owning one of Uppy's originals :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Wear in health and happiness!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
those are gorgeous!!

stci

Ideal_Rock
Really beautiful on you girl! Congratulations!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I love those. So glad you like them.

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty. Congrats!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I'm so glad they found a good home. I wanted those earrings so much (but have gone through by bling budget for the year and then some). They're amazing!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wanted them too - but I couldn't justify it this time. I'm glad they have a great new home!
:appl:

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Enerchi, I don't think I've ever had someone call my pale freckled hide lovely before. I do feel lucky to have these earrings.
Thank you for your kind words missy, lorrissey, stci, derbygal, and CharmedOne.
Rosebloom and VRBeauty, I think a lot of us wanted these earrings, I'm just glad I had some spare bling budget at the right time! Thank you.
I've been wearing them all day yesterday and today. They bring a little sunshine to the foul cold winter. :D

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I'm so happy you love them! They look perfect on you. And it warms my heart that you will think of your mother every time you wear them.

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
They are more beautiful in person than any of the pictures. My mum will love them too, next time I see her on my annual visit. Thank you Uppy!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I was watching that listing as well, but no moola left to spend this year. I adore garnets and those earrings are really beautiful and look great on you! Congrats on a fabulous purchase!

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
YUM. I love mixed colors in jewelry. They look great on you!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really wanted those two but it wasn't in the budget. Congrats on a great deal!!!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you woofmama, Jereni, and AprilBaby! I think these were popular little earrings! Lucky me. :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results