shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you to the Pricescope family and members. Finally I have it. Round, Princess, ? Find out my d

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jcu1276

Rough_Rock
The wealth of knowledge that Pricescope provides is priceless. Thank you to all the members that replied to my questions and pictures and comments that everyone has posted, yes, I looked at ALOT of threads. After months and months of reading and researching, comes a conclusion. So much fustration: Round cut, princess cut, round cut..., princess cut....,huh! Which is better? What does she want? Well, after going back and forth, a decision was made. I found out what she really adores. It was tough to make the decision and find the gift she truly wants without blowing my cover. After a long wait, I finally get to unite with my new purchase. This is the outcome of my journey to the LA Jewelry District.

Oh!, BTW, ssshhhhh! she does not know I bought this yet...

So here is what I decided on: The box is temporary. I told my jeweler that I am going to custom machine my own box. Hope you enjoy it.

original.aspx

500x375.aspx

500x375.aspx

original.aspx

Regards,

JC

1.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its beautiful! Well done! I bet you can''t wait to propose now!!!!
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no you don''t - tease us with lovely pictures but no DETAILS!!!!!!!!! Specs if you please!!!!

Congrats - you did a great job and the diamond is GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

jcu1276

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the kind comment.

I have to wait for the proposal, until after the end of April. It will be my official 12 years. Yes, high school sweethearts. Its been a journey. Now, the proposal ideas.
4.gif

jcu1276

Rough_Rock
So, so Sorry. I am about to go to sleep. Just wanted to share my new wallet killer.

Cushion Modified Brilliant
1.52 carat
F VS2
20 F VS2 round cut diamonds
Setting is Platinum - Micro Pave
Table - 60%
Depth - 59%
VG
VG

I want to thank Oscar and his staff for there great customer service.

Regards,

JC

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hehehe - wallet killer - I will have to remember that one!
36.gif
36.gif

Thank you for the specs, it really is a stunner and I love the setting!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

jcu1276

Rough_Rock
Yes, Wallet Killer.

Other than my car, this one was a big move. If she says NO, then, priesthood here I come.

-jC

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t think there is any fear of you having to don a soutaine with that sparkler!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/14/2007 5:41:58 AM
Author: jcu1276
Yes, Wallet Killer.

Other than my car, this one was a big move. If she says NO, then, priesthood here I come.

-jC

9.gif
9.gif

Trust me, she''s NOT going to say no! What a gorgeous ring!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous, gorgeous ring!! You did well and I''m quite positive she won''t say no. Good luck on the proposal and please come back with many hand shots!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Well all of your research certainly paid off, because that is one gorgeous ring!!! I''m sure your girlfriend will be thrilled when you propose!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
JC, you did well - beautiful stone and lovely setting. She won''t be able to say no!

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
It''s stunning. She''ll love it!

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! I think it is stunning.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Oh my God.....it''s my dream ring!!!
It literally took my breath away!
She is going to be so happy.
36.gif

Who''s Oscar, btw? Looks like I might have to send another linky to boyfriend. hahaa

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous ring! If she says no, I''ll say yes
9.gif

TaraLeigh

Rough_Rock
Absolutely stunning!! Good Job, I am sure that she will be more than thrilled! :)

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, I absolutely love the setting as well!! Stunning!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It glistens like a block of ice!!! (a very well-cut block of ice!) It''s absolutely gorgeous. The setting is so delicate. Love it! There are many of us here on PS who covet a beautiful cushion....your soon-to-be fiancee is extremely lucky!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!!! Your gf, soon-to-be-fiance is going to love it!! Very lucky girl!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful stone and beautiful setting...good luck with the upcoming proposal..

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/14/2007 3:20:55 PM
Author: KristyDarling
It glistens like a block of ice!!! (a very well-cut block of ice!) It''s absolutely gorgeous. The setting is so delicate. Love it! There are many of us here on PS who covet a beautiful cushion....your soon-to-be fiancee is extremely lucky!
I''m with Kristydarling on this it is like a big sparkly ice block. It is stunning. Good Boy!

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
oh my gosh!!!
30.gif
One of my favorite "wallet killers" ever!

Anastasia

Shiny_Rock
That is gorgeous! The last picture is making me drool. I think you made a great choice.

Best of luck with your proposal!

jcu1276

Rough_Rock

Who''s Oscar, btw? Looks like I might have to send another linky to boyfriend. hahaa

Luckystar. Oscar is one of the vendors I met in the Los Angeles Jewelry district. I went to a couple of location and when I met Oscar, I really felt a connection with him. No pressure what so ever. The craftsmanship of their work is superb. The setting took 3-4 weeks to complete because of the busy Valentines schedule that Oscar''s Design Jewelry had to face. His staff used a microscope to place each individual diamond on the setting. I looked at many settings and when I saw the setting at Oscar''s I did not even hesitate on the purchase. All I said to him was, please give me a good deal. I found Oscar''s Design Jewelry on Pricescope when I was searching for jewelers in the LA district. A member provided a list of a couple of vendors he recommended and I called and visited most of them. I also, called and search numerous websites. I talked and emailed a couple of the pricescope vendors, who were helpful. I really wanted the Jubilee cut in the beginning, but no luck. Everyone was great help, but when the time came, it just happened. I am not trying to promote Oscar''s Design Jewelry, just sharing my positive experience and outcome of my journey. I took a friend to Oscar''s and they could not find what he needed so he ended up making a purchase a week prior from another vendor I took him to name Capri. If you are interested, give Oscar a call, he is very helpful and honest.

-John

jcu1276

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone for your kind comments. It puts a smile on my face there are others feeling the same way I am feeling.
9.gif

Like I mentioned, the vast infomation that the Pricescope community has provided is priceless. Now for the proposal ideas. More reading and thinking.. Gotta love it.

Oh!, about her saying no, I am just kidding, its going to be 12 years in April, I think she has been waiting too long. The thing that is great is she has never pressured me.
2.gif

-john

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yowza, that ring is gorgeous, you did a great job!!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results