shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank You To the Following: Rockdoc - Mark Morrell - USA Certed Diamonds - Barry Gutwein

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chas

Rough_Rock
Thank You To the Following: Rockdoc - Mark Morrell - USA Certed Diamonds - Barry Gutwein
I would like to say a very special Thank You to each of the following outstanding individuals that made it possible for my ring to become a reality.

They are as follows: Bill Lieberum (Rockdoc), Mark Morrell, Tony Letros & Martin Sheffield (USACerted) and Barry Gutwein of Superbcert Diamonds.

Bill Lieberum (Rockdoc)

The Best Of The Best! Bill was the only reason that I had confidence to purchase a diamond over the internet. Bill is a top man in his field. He worked with me and went way beyond what I could have ever expected from him. He received my diamond, evaluated it, and stood in contact with me through each step of the process of the evaluation as he completed each test. I was involved with every aspect of the analysis and was treated with respect and patients as I asked questions about the analysis. Bill was very instrumental in the selection of my stone. I was very confident after speaking with him many times that this was the right diamond. Truly, I cannot say enough nice things about Rockdoc. His sincerity and his love of what he does speaks for itself. My highest recommendation of Rockdoc and his services to anyone looking to purchase a diamond. There is no other that provides this type of analysis or this level of testing. When Bill says this is what it is -----then believe it -----this is what it is!

Mark Morrell

This man is the finest custom made ring manufacture that there ever was. Mark is the #1 man in custom jewelry manufacture and design. It doesn’t get any better! He and I have been on a long ride if you will, in the design and actual manufacturing of my ring. Mark is great to work with and his work, well, is second to none. He was able to take my initial drawings and transform them into something that is unbelievable. He worked very hard as well as very patiently with me to a very fitting conclusion. Mark has vision and talent in his field that others could only dream about having. My ring is absolutely flawless in its attention to detail in both design and manufacture. His passion for his work really does show as does his quality workmanship. I cannot recommend Mark Morrell and his work highly enough. What a fine talent he really is! Mark has raised the bar again for others to follow.

Tony Letros & Martin Sheffield (USACerted)

Tony is a very nice person to work with. He responded to my first e-mail within a few hours with several potential candidates within the specifications that I was looking for. He is very knowledgeable about the product and was very patient with me as we narrowed down the choices. Martin Sheffield is another very nice person to work with as he made the international transaction totally effortless. Martin was on top of every detail and called me to make sure that I was satisfied with all aspects of my experience.

Barry Gutwein

I want to Thank You for taking the time to answer my questions to you about the diamond that I chose. All the information that you provide when choosing a Superbcert diamond was a great aide in the initial evaluation of choosing a stone.

Again, Thank You all for everything!

Chas

appl.gif

chas

Rough_Rock
Pic #1

Pic00003a.jpg

chas

Rough_Rock
Pic #2

Pic00004a.jpg

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely MAGNIFICENT!!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Is that "tension" set, Chas?? Platinum?? What Kt gold??

I luv massive heavy feeling rings and this one ROCKS!!!
love.gif

chas

Rough_Rock
Hi pqcollectibles,

Thanks For the compliment! I really do think that it is Magnificent as well! Everyone that I worked with was just great. Nice people!

Actually, this is a modified channel set. Mark Morrell really did a great job in creating it to look as though it were a tension set. Kind of all the benefits without the risks.

This is white gold through and through on top. Mark and I disscussed this at length and felt that this was the best choice. He actually used some new manufacturing processes for the first time in the creation of the setting. We are actually very good friends now!

This thing ways a ton! But once you slip it on your finger it feels so good that you don't even know you have it on!

Thanks Again,
Chas
appl.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Cool Ring! It is noteworthy that Rocdock examined a Superbcert.

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
THis ring is sooo sharp! Congrats.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Ewwwwww, Chas! Too kewl! Channel set made to look like Tension set. That is amazing!
love.gif

I kinda know about the feel thing. My set weighs almost an ounce, 26 grams in platinum. It was really obvious when I started wearing it but I got used to it reallll quick!
2.gif

Tell your lady to be careful when patting people. I patted my daughter on the head one day soon after getting my rings. Even from the bottom side, she said it hurt.
9.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
OMG! How beautiful!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO massive!! Looks liquid... It's truly a top top top quality ring!
love.gif

chas

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the nice compliments. They are very appreciated!!!!
1.gif

fire&ice - Yea, It really is a cool ring! Thank You! Rockdoc sure did examine a Superbcert!
1.gif

Lanee - Sharp indeed! I really do like it Thank You!
1.gif

pqcollectibles - They weightiness of this piece has already spoiled me! Mark is a talent like know other.
1.gif

Giangi - Thank You! Massive, Liquid, and Top Quality. Definitely signs that Mark Morrell was here!
1.gif

Thanks Again All,
Chas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results