shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank You to all ...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moeaye

Rough_Rock
Hi,
I am sorry for disappering for awhile. It has been very stressful month for me. As for the diamond, my friend finally got 1.59 ct, H VVS1 from GOG. He just received the ring today from Mark. I can''t wait to see the ring. I will see it tonite. I just want to drop a line to thanx to people who have helped througout the whole process. First, let''s start with GOG gang. Thank you so much for answering all the nonsense questions becuase I am not comfortable buying from the internet. I am truly greatful for all the help I got from Johnathan, Marie, Chris from AGA and Mark Morrell for his outstanding work with the ring. It was such a short time to create such a beautiful ring ( I haven''t seen it but I can only imagine how nice it will be). My friend really loves the ring although he thinks all the diamonds are the same.
2.gif
but of course, we know that it is not true. The last but not the least, I truly thank to people such as Mara, strmdr,Josh,aljedwey,cut nut, phoenixgirl,diamondsman, highendgems. Without their help, I could not pull this off by myself. The last person I needs to thank to is.. Leonoid for creating this website. He is the man! Thanx everyone. I will post the pictures as soon as I get them.

Stacy

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sounds great! Can't wait to see the pictures
1.gif

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on the new stone and ring! I can't wait to see another MWM work!!! He's a genius!

5.gif

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Eeewwww!! A new MM work of art and a beautiful diamond!! Can't wait to see the pics!!
love.gif

Many Congrats!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results