shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you so very much for helping me

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stephcola

Shiny_Rock
Dear friends,

As you might have gathered from my BN post yesterday, I finally have my stone and have had it set. I truly could not have done it without all of your help and guidance as well as the PS tutorials. When I found pricescope, I was a totally uneducated consumer. As much as I knew almost nothing about diamonds, I did know what I wanted and what I did not.

After 3 full months of searching, I am convinced that I have found the most perfect stone that fit all of my parameters and was slightly under budget. All of the vendors were very helpful, some incredibly so and I truly want to thank them all. My stone was set in a Martin Flyer platinum setting and was set at Martin Flyer in NY. I too was nervous to send my stone away (knowing how hard it was to find) but I found a local jeweler that I trust and he assured me I would be fine. It helped me knowing the stone was laser inscribed with the GIA number.

I picked my ring up yesterday and I absolutely love it!!!! If I could figure out how to get a picture on line I would. I don''t have a digital camera and my husband and I are fairly lame in this area. I will try some more saavy friends. I will tell you that it is a white, very clean and brilliant stone. It flashes beautiful colors and even shines in the dark (which I find amazing).

I know it is not a superideal, H & A , etc. that a great deal of you fancy, but it is magnificent!!! When looking at it under certain light conditions , it shows the dark star pattern. I know this is a BN stone, but I looked at the 8* website and I swear the stone looks just like the pictures. The brilliance, fire and scintillation looks just like the stones on GOG''s site. I believe I lucked out!!!

Thank you again to all of you who helped me.I have already recommended pricescope to some friends.
twirl.gif

THANK YOU
appl.gif
appl.gif
THANK YOU
appl.gif
[: THANK YOU
appl.gif

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
WoooooHooooo Steph! Great for you! Glad you are sooooo very happy with the ring, your BUDGET, and the whole diamond buying experience!

Do post pics when you can. We all love eye candy here!
9.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Well, sorry for the loss of the original ring; but, glad you revel in the knowledge & friendship on PS that you gained.

Wear in good health! Don't take your eyes off it this time!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats Steph...I am sure the stone is beautiful. You really maximized your budget AND got a great cut! Can't wait to see pictures when you have them done...
1.gif

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats Steph...Pricescope has helped many & it's always nice to hear positive feedback..

Can't wait to see those pic's...
wavey.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results