shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you Site Developers, Mods and Members!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaraN

Rough_Rock
After10 years of marriage Hubby and I have been talking about new wedding rings. I found two potentials after a lot of searching. I found this site this weekend on a random google search. Boy everyone here has saved me from making big mistakes. After reading a great deal of information available and several fourm topics I know that these stones/rings are severely overpiced or not what I''m looking for.

I''m going to take more time to look and put the brakes on the purchase for now. I just wanted to tell everybody thank you! I''m going to keep learning and when I''m ready I know I''ll make a good purchase.

Lara

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome Lara, I agree Pricescope is a Wonderful place!!! Welcome and glad you are here, can't wait to see your bling when the time comes!!
35.gif

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree as well, I am looking for a new wedding band for my 25th wedding anniversay next year and I have learned so much from this site, I will be able to make a educated purchase.
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome Lara and thank you for your very kind words, Pricescope is a fantastic place and our moderators Andrey and Ali do a great job!

If we can help in any way, just shout!
35.gif

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 9/1/2008 12:45:52 PM
Author: diamondrnglover
I agree as well, I am looking for a new wedding band for my 25th wedding anniversay next year and I have learned so much from this site, I will be able to make a educated purchase.
36.gif
That''s great news! Education is key to making a sensible and satisfying purchase.

After all, as Metro Man always says..."It''s Your Hard Earned Money."

www.metrojewelryappraisers.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results