shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank You PS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I was at the mall doing some Christmas shopping last week and I decided to stop into a jewelry store to look at some wedding bands (I''m just getting a plain 2mm white gold band so I figured it couldn''t hurt to look in a mawl store). The guy helping me could not stop gushing about the quality of my e-ring! ...My K SI2 e-ring! It really looked so much better than the stuff they had in their displays. If it wasn''t for you guys I probably would''ve just walked into a mawl store with FI when it was time to go e-ring shopping. I''ve really learned so much from this board. Thanks again!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I couldn''t have said it better or agree with you more. Just yesterday at a business lunch I got lots compliments on my new Leon which I NEVER would have had made if it wasn''t for PS. And I wasn''t even embarrassed to admit I got my stone off the internet!!! I was quite proud!!!

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/13/2006 1:38:29 PM
Author: swingirl
I couldn''t have said it better or agree with you more. Just yesterday at a business lunch I got lots compliments on my new Leon which I NEVER would have had made if it wasn''t for PS. And I wasn''t even embarrassed to admit I got my stone off the internet!!! I was quite proud!!!
Speaking of... weren''t we promised more pictures!?

*M*

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Ha!! Yes, but the new digital camera is my Christmas present!!! My old camera can not do any nice close ups. I tried and they are always blurry. But I''m workin'' on it!!!

Yesterday I was in a softly lit restaurant and my stone looked amazing!! Anyone who thinks they need an E or F needs to see some well cut H, I, and Js becasue when your stone sparkles and dazzles, the color is so less of a factor. Well, that''s just my opinion. Color is overrated!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results