shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you, PS! My new Whiteflash 1.5ctw diamond bangle

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rosebloom, your new bangle is GORGEOUS on you! :love: I am so happy you won the PS gift and enjoy your beautiful diamond bangle in health and happiness!

Diamoneecee

Rough_Rock
Beautiful, I absolutely love the shot with your five stone ring the look so meant for each other. :clap:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, congrats :appl:

This bangle looks fabulous on you.
You have a beautiful collection!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Fabulous!!! Congratulations on your win - you made a great choice to add to your other lovely jewelry. I too have one of the Whiteflash bangles and it never fails to draw compliments.

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow..super nice & looks great on you! Those bangles came out years ago, but one thing is for sure, they are a classic & timeless elegant staple for any diamond wardrobe. Well done!

Judy
:)

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Asscherhalo_lover|1422925064|3826281 said:
It's perfect!
Mayk said:
Beautiful! :appl:

Thank you both! I love that Whiteflash seems to be as picky as I am. The piece really is perfect!

LLJsmom said:
It is gorgeous and looks PERFECT on your beautiful arm. Congratulations!!
LLJsmom, you are my new favorite PSer. I'm not sure my arm has ever been complimented before. I'm blushing in the most delightful way.

diamondseeker2006 said:
Rosebloom|1422923187|3826268 said:
I just thought I'd add this note: I tried on the beautiful Metro diamond bangle at Tiffanys. It is .67 ctw with 1.5 pointers for $6,200. For $5,500, you could have the 3 ctw bangle from WF with 16 pointers. The stones would be over ten times the size for $700 less! I love Tiffany for some things but I would definitely prefer to increase the size (and dare I say, even the quality) and go with WF for a bangle.

http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?fromGrid=1&sku=33474601&mcat=&cid=&search_params=p+1-n+10000-c+-s+1-r+-t+bangle-ni+1-x+-lr+-hr+-ri+-mi+-pp+1456+6&search=1&origin=search&searchkeyword=bangle#p+1-n+10000-c+-s+1-r+-t+bangle-ni+1-x+-pu+-f+false+0-lr+-hr+-ri+-mi+-pp+1456+6

http://www.whiteflash.com/diamond-bracelets/shared-prong-diamond-bangle-707.htm

ME, TOO!!! I tried on that bracelet at Tiffany, but it my heart I know that WF probably has better diamonds in theirs. So when it comes to things like studs or basic diamond pieces such as this or DBTY, I just think it makes more sense to go with WF! I prefer things that are more recognizable Tiffany in design. (Such as I have had people recognize that my key pendant is Tiffany, for example.)

Exactly!

Niel said:
Yummy!

I think its a perfect size for everyday wear. Not too skinny, not too blingy....

Your collection is so amazing. Your everyday prices are to die for.

Thank you sweet bling sister!

woofmama said:
I love your bangle! I think the size you chose is perfect, it looks fab with your watch & your gorgeous rings :appl: Congrats on being one of the winners :))

I can't wait for you to try it on so I can convince you to get one too! :naughty:

thecat said:
Gorgeous bling! So exciting that you won and showed us your lovely :appl:

Thank you! I was floored to have won. It was a very, very, very fabulous day. :)

Dancing Fire said:
RB
Congrats, beautiful bangle!... :appl:

Thank you, DF! Not all of us have parents who gift us diamond bangles so we must take matters into our own hands. :wink2:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
MissGotRocks|1422960166|3826435 said:
Congrats on the win - you chose a stunning gift! It looks absolutely beautiful on you!!

Thank you! Your three stone is one of my all time favorites!

chel180 said:
Very pretty RB, i've been eyeing up their diamond bangles for a while too. congratulations.

I hope you are able to get one soon! It is such a twinkly little friend.

Roi said:
Congratulations RB!

It is beautiful bangle and perfect size! Looks perfect on you.
I've purchased the same pre-loved bangle last month and i love to wear it everyday.

All the best!

It was seeing your bangle on LT that made me certain this was what I should get. I was so bummed when you snagged it up! I'm so happy you love your's too!

missy said:
Rosebloom, your new bangle is GORGEOUS on you! :love: I am so happy you won the PS gift and enjoy your beautiful diamond bangle in health and happiness!

Thank you, sweet Missy!!!

Diamoneecee said:
Beautiful, I absolutely love the shot with your five stone ring the look so meant for each other. :clap:
Thank you for saying so! I have been a bit aware of the difference in cut style and color so I'm glad to hear that you don't see that. I do love how big it makes my five stone look. :naughty:

Acinom said:
Wow, congrats :appl:

This bangle looks fabulous on you.
You have a beautiful collection!

Thank you, Acinom! YOUR collection puts most museums' to shame!

Sundial said:
Fabulous!!! Congratulations on your win - you made a great choice to add to your other lovely jewelry. I too have one of the Whiteflash bangles and it never fails to draw compliments.

Thank you, Sundial! I love your pieces too!

retrogamer said:
Nice collection!

Thank you kindly!

ccuheartnurse said:
Wow..super nice & looks great on you! Those bangles came out years ago, but one thing is for sure, they are a classic & timeless elegant staple for any diamond wardrobe. Well done!

Judy
:)

Thank you!!! I do think it's a classic. I am more comfortable in a bangle than a traditional tennis bracelet but I hope it has a similar timeless appeal.

pencilcase

Rough_Rock
Rosebloom, congratulations on the beautiful bangle! It's such a bright glimmer on your arm, eye catching for sure!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful. What a special treasure. Congratulations on winning one of the generous prizes from Pricescope.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Great choice- you have an awesome collection- this piece is perfect and looks great on you.

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow!! The bangle is gorgeous!! Lovelovelove it stacked with your watch.. it's like a tennis bracelet with a modern twist. :appl:
I also love the ruby(?) ring you posted.. can you tell me more about that?

SapphireStyle

Shiny_Rock
Hello my ring twin! :wavey: Your new bangle is absolutely perfect with your lovely collection. I clearly have some catching up to do!

Spirit

Shiny_Rock
LOvely bracelet!Thank you for posting so many detailed photos.
Is this bracelet an oval shape or is it round?
I tried on the Tiffany Metro last night and really liked the oval shape and weight of it. It comes in a size small, medium or large, and I fit the medium .
Would you have any info to offer about the Whiteflash bangle vs the Tiffany on these points? Is there standard size like a medium?
Thanks.

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
This is fabulous!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all for the kind remarks! I absolutely adore this piece. It just gets better the more I wear it.

I had promised to report back on how it wears with my watch. I always wear it on the same side of my watch and it is no more noticeably scratched than the other side.

Spirit said:
LOvely bracelet!Thank you for posting so many detailed photos.
Is this bracelet an oval shape or is it round?
I tried on the Tiffany Metro last night and really liked the oval shape and weight of it. It comes in a size small, medium or large, and I fit the medium .
Would you have any info to offer about the Whiteflash bangle vs the Tiffany on these points? Is there standard size like a medium?
Thanks.

The bracelet is oval. I'm sure you can ask Whitefish the dimensions and compare to Tiffany's. I love how much more bling you get with WF one! I don't regret getting the WF version one bit. (In fact, when I'm in Tiffany's they always ooo and ah over my bangle!). Good luck deciding!

Spirit

Shiny_Rock
Thank you for your quick reply! I was so hoping you would confirm it is oval.
I received a reply from one of the Whiteflash people a few hours ago and she said it is round ...guess I will speak to someone else on Monday. Always trust Pricescope!
Do you find the diamonds stay on top or does it turn on your wrist?

Wear it well!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, you made the right choice it looks more substantial and "just right" on you compared to the smaller one. :sun: :lickout:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful bangle! :love: I love the size you ended up with! :dance: You have a beautiful collection too! Congratulations! :clap:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spirit|1458448346|4008045 said:
Thank you for your quick reply! I was so hoping you would confirm it is oval.
I received a reply from one of the Whiteflash people a few hours ago and she said it is round ...guess I will speak to someone else on Monday. Always trust Pricescope!
Do you find the diamonds stay on top or does it turn on your wrist?

Wear it well!

I have this same WF bangle and it is oval shaped. Mine usually does not spin unless forcibly moved. Good luck to you! :wavey:

So glad you still love it too, Rosebloom! :))

Spirit

Shiny_Rock
Oval it is!
Thank you for your help!

MrsWhitney

Shiny_Rock
Swooooon. When I start rebuilding (if ever) my jewelry lost/stolen, this is NOW one piece I NEED :) ENJOY it is beautiful!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I some how missed this Rosebloom??? Your bangle is gorgeous...simple and classic! Did you say ACAs :love: :love: :love: !
I'm so glad you upgraded the size when you realized you wanted a tad bigger. It suites you well!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results