shape
carat
color
clarity

thank you ps family!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
verdict is.!!!!!! http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/Whiteflash-ACA-cut-diamond-1848275.htm set in http://www.whiteflash.com/Engagement-Rings/Styles/Diamond-Settings/-Sleek-Line-Pave--Diamond-Engagement-Ring_1184.htm ...what you think what you think!!!!! in wg ...with everyone's solid expertise.and with everyone coming together and helping me out ..i am very very greatfull to have found ps .. i will be proposing in my home town island of oahu,hawaii this june! i will keep everyone updated as frequently as i can! ...i hope she gets blown away with the picks ive put together for her perfect engagement ring!!!

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
great choice!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Going to be amazing. Just flat out amazing. Congrats!

ejv207

Rough_Rock
SUPER! I love the stone & the setting is amazing. Congrats!

36.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Congrats it will look beautiful :)

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
i hope so everyone...but i don''t want to lie im a nervous wreck right now..i just don''t really know what to expect when i see the purchase i bought.. in the earlier months i wouldnt even look at a online vendor or even considered buying a diamond online...but since being around the forums and talking and listening to everyones great advice..i just purchased my center stone and setting online..i just pray to god that it will look amazing in person...i just got stats and virtrual pics on the diamond and setting hopefully it will blow my socks off when i finally get to see it.in person..

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It will. Enjoy the nervousness. I know that sounds strange. But... this is a once in a lifetime time/feeling. Savor it.

As for worry... you have a great return policy in the event you aren''t happy.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Nice choice. You''re going to love it. I don''t think I''ve ever heard anyone disappointed with an ACA. It will look quite lovely in the setting. We expect photos when WF is ready to ship it out.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MANY CONGRATS!!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
That is going to be FANTASTIC!!!
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 12:58:25 AM
Author:evaldez
verdict is.!!!!!! http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/Whiteflash-ACA-cut-diamond-1848275.htm set in http://www.whiteflash.com/Engagement-Rings/Styles/Diamond-Settings/-Sleek-Line-Pave--Diamond-Engagement-Ring_1184.htm ...what you think what you think!!!!! in wg ...with everyone''s solid expertise.and with everyone coming together and helping me out ..i am very very greatfull to have found ps .. i will be proposing in my home town island of oahu,hawaii this june! i will keep everyone updated as frequently as i can! ...i hope she gets blown away with the picks ive put together for her perfect engagement ring!!!

What do I think? Hmmmm.....

I think you knocked it out of the ballpark! Homerun! SCORE!
9.gif

Seriously, that is going to be one beautiful, blingy ring. You did well.
2.gif
Now come back and show us pics when it''s done!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
I think you made great choices!
36.gif
the other day I was calling for you..because I wanted to know what you decided. Your idea for the proposal sounds magical. I LOVE Hawaii!
30.gif
As soon as you know it June will be here. Please post pics of the ring once WF sends them to you.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 1:38:08 AM
Author: evaldez
i hope so everyone...but i don''t want to lie im a nervous wreck right now..i just don''t really know what to expect when i see the purchase i bought.. in the earlier months i wouldnt even look at a online vendor or even considered buying a diamond online...but since being around the forums and talking and listening to everyones great advice..i just purchased my center stone and setting online..i just pray to god that it will look amazing in person...i just got stats and virtrual pics on the diamond and setting hopefully it will blow my socks off when i finally get to see it.in person..

I got my e-ring (diamond and custom setting) from whiteflash and believe me..you won''t be disappointed. I''ve had the ring for over 4 yrs and still LOVE it..I still look at it with this expression on my face
30.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you made a great choice!!! You will get us some pics when you get it in your hands (dont wait
until June because you know will die by then)? I am very excited for you and cant wait till you get the
ring and see how lovely it looks. I''m sure you will be pleased!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations it looks beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
It''s going to literally knock her off her feet!!!! That e-ring is a good choice too, it will go with a lot of wedding bands. Congrats on a job well done!
36.gif

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
thank you everyone,
i wish i can thank each and one of your personally.. you all have been awesome..man what is i never stumbled upon this site. i almost bought a ring from a mall jewelry store i was very close.! yea this is my first online purchase, and im nervous as heck...i have that feeling right now, like hummm i wounder how its going to look like in person...is it going to leave me in ahhhh!! .. do you guys think i got a qulaity stone?..i just hope i made a good choice on this stone..

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
*Breathe*
9.gif

It will look stunning IRL. You won''t be disappointed. Congrats!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Look, you've got a stone that is going to be more sparkly than 99% of the rocks out there. And the melee on the band that WF uses is beautiful, too. They are very consistent and all are nicely set at the same height. It's not something you think about but when you see a poorly constructed band, you know it.

WF has a great many satisfied customers who return again and again. Hopefully, you will be one of them. You do realize that this isn't the end of your online shopping experience!? There are birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, "I'm sorry" days...

But honestly, how are you going to be able to wait until June???????

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/21/2009 3:31:26 AM
Author: swingirl
Look, you''ve got a stone that is going to be more sparkly than 99% of the rocks out there. And the melee on the band that WF uses is beautiful, too. They are very consistent and all are nicely set at the same height. It''s not something you think about but when you see a poorly constructed band, you know it.

WF has a great many satisfied customers who return again and again. Hopefully, you will be one of them. You do realize that this isn''t the end of your online shopping experience!? There are birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, ''I''m sorry'' days...

Ditto, you did GREAT!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2009 5:28:19 AM
Author: Lorelei

Date: 2/21/2009 3:31:26 AM
Author: swingirl
Look, you''ve got a stone that is going to be more sparkly than 99% of the rocks out there. And the melee on the band that WF uses is beautiful, too. They are very consistent and all are nicely set at the same height. It''s not something you think about but when you see a poorly constructed band, you know it.

WF has a great many satisfied customers who return again and again. Hopefully, you will be one of them. You do realize that this isn''t the end of your online shopping experience!? There are birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, ''I''m sorry'' days...

Ditto, you did GREAT!!!
Thritto!
2.gif

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! Congrats!!! She wil love it!!! Definitely post some pics when WF sends them to you.

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful, congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful choice, congratulations!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
It''s going to look f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s.

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
hahaha i know everyone...waiting till june is going to kill me....but i think it will be worth it, me proposing on a warm beautiful sunset on a postcard looking evening.on the wounderful island of oahu, hawaii

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You did AWESOME! Congrats!

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
you know the more and more i read about wf and there aca''s the more my heart pounds with excitment.. did everyone know that wf aca''s are comparable to hof ? sorry to be late finding that out but..... man i feel even greater!! knowing i bought a aca hehhehehe from wf..cant go wrong with a aca just like what all of you said!!!!
36.gif

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You made a great choice!!!! It will be so amazingly sparkly!

June? Lordy, that would kill me!

evaldez

Shiny_Rock
hahaha thats what everyone is saying and her b-day is june 1st and where flying to hawaii on june 19th ...i have my heart set on the hawaii trip, i just think it will be reallll romantic dont you think>?..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results