shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you PS. A wonderful Tacori engagement

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Marley2984

Rough_Rock
I just wanted to take a loment this morning to say thank you. I wouldnt have been able to go through the purchase of a ring without the knowledge and contributions of this forum. A year ago I set out on a quest to find the perfect ring. I started out thinking I need to go to the mall and visit one of those cookie cutter box stores..... I ended up learning what you all have learned and ended up with something special. You taught me about cut, color and clarity and about correct stone proportions. You provided me guidance on timeless designs and what styles I liked and didnt like You introduced me to Good Old Gold and the incredible customer service. I couldnt imagine a better experience for a nervous guy. Marie and Jonathan were wonderful. The Tacori (2616) that I decided upon was wonderful amd more than I could ever imagine. So Valentines evening we took the subway into Washington DC to visit the new Pompeii exhibit at the National Gallery of Art. All the while the ring was in my pocket in a new ringbox that I picked up at Ten Thousand Villages. The Tacori box was WAY to huge to hide in my pocket. After the museum we went for a walk and I wanted to quietly recreate our first date. We decided to visit the Irish pub we went to on our first date. A few black and tans and fish and chips later, we were walking the mall to go see the white house. I asked her what was her most cherished memory from our first ''real'' date and she said our kiss under the magnolia tree near the Washington monument. I knew that was where it was going to have to be. I kissed her again under the tree and asked her is she was happy. She said she was wonderful. It was there that I got on my knee and asked her to marry me. I pulled out the small metal box and presented her the ring. She started crying and couldnt beieve this was happening. The ring fit amazing on her finger and the size was perfect. She couldnt have been happier! We left there and decided to go ice skating at the sculpture garden before calling it an evening and catching the subway once again. With that I wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. You all were the guidance I needed from people without agenda. Thank you. I am still in the market for wedding bands but needed to say thank you

2616-4.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! That ring is stunning!!!
36.gif

wishinpink

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your engagement! =)

The ring is beautiful!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Marley,

Many thanks for your kind words, we appreciate it so much and CONGRATS on your engagement, it sounds like it all went perfectly!!!!

Don''t forget the hand shots when you are able!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2009 12:33:55 PM
Author: Maisie
Congratulations!! That ring is stunning!!!
36.gif
Isn't it just !!
30.gif

Marley, what a sweet post. And I LOVE how you went about picking the "right" spot to propose. So very clever, romantic, and memorable!

Congrats, and do please come back and make a seperate thread for that stunning ring.
5.gif

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely engagement story. The ring is totally beautiful. Congratulations to you and best wishes for a most happy life together.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww, sweet proposal, many congrats!!!!!!!! Stunning ring, so gorgeous!!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations and how VERY romantic! The ring is lovely!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Oh, such beautiful, romantic and memorable evening!!! Your ring is gorgeous too!! Congratulations to both of you!!
36.gif

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
What a romantic proposal story and a gorgeous ring. You did great! Please post hand shots sometime!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! You did a wonderful job on everything and the ring is stunning!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a sweet story. . . such a beautiful ring!

Congrats to you both - now get busy with those hand shots!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a sweet proposal story. The ring is gorgeous. Hand pics please!! Oh and congrats!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful story and a lovely ring...you know we want more pics right??? Congratulations to you both!!!
36.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! It sounds like an absolutely perfect proposal!! The ring is to die for... Please post some hand pics!!!
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
congratulations, gorgeous ring!

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
A very sweet proposal and a beautiful ring. Congratulations!

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Awesome Marley. Thanks for sharing and the kind words. It''s a pleasure to serve and we at GOG wish you all God''s best.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results