shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you Pricescope

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cola

Rough_Rock
I'd like to thank the members of this board for the great input and advice in regards to my diamond purchase. You all have saved me a lot of time and expense and made me a well-informed buyer.

When I first started looking for a diamond for an engagement ring, I had no idea of what a well cut diamond was. Never heard of AGS0, AGS000, IdealScope, HCA, Brilliant Scope, Hearts & Arrows, EightStars, SuperbCerts, etc. Didn't know how critical angles and measurements were. Not anymore. While I don't profess that I know everything, I know what to look out for.

I'm quite pleased with my diamond purchase. Not only is it a real sparkler, I have saved a lot of money and my gf loves it. My independent appraiser mentioned how well cut the diamond was and how much brighter it was than those he compared it against.

Thank you.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Congratulation Cola! :appl:

Can you tell us what stone did you choose?

erainbow

Rough_Rock
so where did you end up buying yours from? i'm having a hard time finding a loose stone that looks look under the ideal scope. thanks.

Cola

Rough_Rock
Sorry for the delay.

I ended up buying the following after considering my budget. The savings was over what I was going to spend at a b&m for a worse stone and I was that close too. I ended up purchasing mine at dirtcheapdiamonds.com. I guess I could have gone to another but Jim's plain talk convinced me. The appraiser commented that the color was actually closer to the next higher one than what GIA stated and that it was very bright. He admired the cut and really had a hard time coming up with a price even though he knew I purchased it online. I'm amazed at how it lights up under different light conditions.

1 ct.
depth: 60.5
table 56.8
crown: 35
pav 40.6
culet 0.5

lawmax

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your purchase. :))

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results