shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you Pricescope for educating me and saving $

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rockshock

Rough_Rock
I have found many online resources that have helped me in many different ways, but Pricescope is absolutely one of the best.

Not only did I learn a lot from the many topics discussed on the forum (although I still feel quite ignorant), but it also saved me from regretting a major purchase from a B&M chain.

My gf will now receive a much better (in every way) diamond, and I actually spent less than originally anticipated.

(I feel like staking out the chain stores found in every mall and warning potential buyers!)

I will guarantee that anyone in the market for a diamond with whom I come in contact will be referred to Pricescope.

Finally, in spite of difficult circumstances (on my end) just days before Valentine''s Day, USAcerted got me the diamond that I wanted in time for the special day, so a public thank you to them as well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results