shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you Price Stats

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

klein103

Rough_Rock
Here is my story:

I was looking for a bigger ring 3.00 + and was in NYC and looked around the Philly area where i am from. I even went to Sothebys and tried the auction route there are some good deals there but was not able to go there auction day and could and would not phone bid all day.

Found a few stones that i wanted to see from Price stat. Went to a local jewler. I told him i knew the diamonds i wanted to see and gave him the exact stats. he brought them in and his price was MANY THOUSANDS higher. found the one that i liked and made him match the price stat, which was not an easy task. I suggest that people just order from the dealers online, that is what i will do in the future, for my stones for studs.

I am now the proud owner of a 4.05 SI2(clean) E color diamond. it is amazing! and before finding price stat i was looking in same price range (same cut,clarity,color) and the best i found was a little under 3.0

My hat is off to the site. I Tell everyone that will listen about this site.

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

klein103

Rough_Rock
This is going to be an engagement ring for my girlfriend on carat for each year we have been together.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results