shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you NICICE, My Sapphires Arrived

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I just wanted to attach the email I sent Robin & Todd today. I recieved the sapphires today they sourced me from Madagascar for a custom wedding piece I''m putting together and they are absolutley magnificent. Pictures of these sapphires from original thread are here at this link:

So Far So Good, Thank you to Rich Sherwood,Robin & Todd(NICEICE),Lesly (Whiteflash), & Eightstar Company

May 30th, 2003

Dear Robin & Todd:

I just wanted to write in and thank you so much for all your help in finding me 2 matching .20 carat sapphires of high quality for my custom wedding piece. The both of you were really diligent in answering any of my request and numerous emails and emailing me pictures of the stones you sourced without any pressure or buying tactics at all. I am really impressed with your service and the sapphires arrived via fed-ex as promised very securely packaged. I was a little nervous at 1st opening the box and hoping these stones were everything that I expected and at my first glance I began to giggle with excitement. Thank the both of you for all your hard work and friendly communication and patience through the whole process. I can''t wait to do business with the both of you again & you come highly recommended in my book. Thanks for the great buying experience and your knowledgable input about colored gems.

Josh Rioux

Sitka, Alaska

9.gif

IceFind

Rough_Rock
Nice sapphires from the pictures in the other thread josh. I like sapphires too, but prefer tanzanite because its cheaper.

-
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results