shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank You ~ JbEG

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
I first contacted JbEG about an OEC I was interested in, which ended up being on hold and eventually sold. Although extremely disappointed, unbeknownst to me it ended up being the best thing that could have happened. Erica was a true gem to work with, from her quick responses to her quirky sense of humour. She presented a handful of suggested stones, none of which appealed to me. Oddly enough she sent me a stone that was “perhaps” available, and that it was somewhat of a transitional diamond. I almost didn’t even click the link she sent me, as I thought “this isn’t what I’m looking for, and it might not even be available”. But you know how the old saying goes, curiosity got the better of me and I had to take a look. The diamond was huge, it was very unique, and was different than anything I had seen before - something just drew me in. The more I looked at it the more hooked I was. Funny, it wasn’t love at first sight... but something that just felt right, like it was meant to me, like it was calling me. I had to wait a few days to see if the stone was indeed available (someone else had originally placed it on layaway). But over those few days, even with additional stones being presented for consideration, I couldn’t get my mind off this one transitional stone. When Erica was finally able to share the news of the diamonds availability, I was overcome with happiness. To seal the deal, I also opted to have the stone set in a JbEG signature setting (Julia, no pave). The CAD’s came in as promised, timely and perfect. The ring was put into production and within a few weeks I was told that Lady J (my affectionate name for the diamond) was ready. Erica was amazing, answering each and every question I had for her. Everything from start to finish was handled with the utmost professionalism, but also on a very personal level. I think that’s what sets aside JbEG, it was almost like e-mailing a dear friend, someone you could trust, someone who you could be open and honest with without any judgement. These ladies have a true “eye” for finding beautiful stones, and when I finally was able to gaze upon Lady J for the first time that was even more evident. Photos do not do Lady J any justice, perhaps she’s shy with the camera? I couldn’t be happier though, I just LOVE her. Oh how I would love to know her past, who she belonged to, or where she came from. Oh if only she could talk! But Lady J now has a new home, one which will hopefully turn into an heirloom for me to pass down to my daughter or son.

Without any hesitation, I would highly recommend JbEG if shopping for an antique diamond or piece of jewellery. IMO you can’t go wrong and I truly hope these amazing ladies are around for many more years to come.

_4961.jpg

phale

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous and such finger coverage!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results