shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank You Holloway Diamonds!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bluemoi

Rough_Rock
If you have been following my threads, "HD to set my diamond" and "A good kind of nervious", you would know its been a long year for me first finding the right diamond for me and finally taking the step to have it set. I went with Holloway Diamonds (Precious Metals) because they came highly recommended and my expectations were high. I want to take this opportunity to thank them on the superb job they did with engagement ring, and both wedding bands. They actually really impressed me with their service and the quality of their workmanship. I wish to thank all involved in the process. I wasn''t really nervous as I knew I was in great hands having already seen some of their pieces. Thank you thank you thank you. I love love love the rings.

The workmanship on my engagement ring was so beautiful and accurate, I loved the details, the diamond alignment and they took care not to cover my inscription with a prong, that I am really grateful for especially as I don''t have inclusions to recognise with. The feel of my ring on my hand was something really special but made more so by the people who actually love their job obviously to produce such a timeless beauty! So once again I thank thank thank you from the bottom of my heart for your care, your attention and your passion.

Now to post the pics, please excuse me as I am still learning how to take a good photo especially with the realization that it is not so easy with diamonds. Any tips would be appreciated, feel free to comment on the poor photography........perhaps I can improve some how and produce some better shots. This site has help me so much and that deserves some credit as well, I have learned so much and the learning continues....hehehe :)

Okay here goes.....

bluemoi

Rough_Rock
Okay I seem to be having trouble uploading for some reason even though I have resized the photos. I will try again soon once I figure out what is going wrong. I''ll be back.....

bluemoi

Rough_Rock
another attempt at posting hope it comes out okay.....

123ring123hl.jpg

bluemoi

Rough_Rock
My e-ring

yumhf15.jpg

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations your rings are beautiful (love to see some more pics, keep practising). Great to hear you had a pleasurable experience with Holloway Diamonds (do you live in Melb, Aus)? I made some enquiries to them when I was having a ring made and I found them to be extremely helpful also
21.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
So pretty!!!!!!!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful!!! Congrats

ms.halo

Shiny_Rock
Ooo...I''d really love to see more pictures of your ering!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty e-ring! More pictures please.
36.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty, I would love to see some more pictures please
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif

Wedlock

Rough_Rock
The e-ring is so beautiful and gorgeous. I simply love it and I am sure anyone who sees it would. :)

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Your rings are beautiful!!! More pictures, please!!
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your ering, it is so pretty! More pictures!

bluemoi

Rough_Rock
Awwwwwwwwwww thank you guys.........Yes I was really pleased especially since I love to deal with real professionals......HD=professionalism. Okay I know now a few a few have been asking for more pics I figured out what was wrong and now I am able to post but have to be aware of the file name, not just the size and I read the post on how to take photos of the diamond but I think I will need to get a tripod or something because my hand does not seem to be still enough, lol and still trying.....hopeful there will be more up soon in the coming week and as time permits. Thanks again guys for the warm words. :)

2255lf.jpg

bluemoi

Rough_Rock
another recent one...

love1112.jpg

bluemoi

Rough_Rock
another attempt...

love2221.jpg

bluemoi

Rough_Rock

lovve3333.jpg

bluemoi

Rough_Rock

lovvve5555.jpg

bluemoi

Rough_Rock

lovvvve7777.jpg

bluemoi

Rough_Rock

love33331.jpg

bluemoi

Rough_Rock

lovve888.jpg

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
oh wow
30.gif
i love your wedding set

bluemoi

Rough_Rock
Thank you, yes I love them too!!!!!!!!
30.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous set!

bluemoi

Rough_Rock
I forgot to take some out door type shots, I think the tripod really helps.....most other shots look blury....from the hand shake I take? LOL

lovefl22222.jpg

bluemoi

Rough_Rock
Yummmmmy ice.......

prudyjjf111111.jpg

bluemoi

Rough_Rock
another......

prudty1010.jpg

bluemoi

Rough_Rock
There is hardly any sun out in those outdoor shots and it was a shaded area, cloudy cold weather......brrrrrrr very well suited to a diamond....hehehhe.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set! Great to see some of Gary''s stuff here
36.gif

bluemoi

Rough_Rock
I think some of those photos are way too close, LOL at this point I am still experimenting with the camera, I was at one stage just pointing and shooting and not really paying attention but none of those came out any good. I am waiting for some good weather.......

Thanks honey......yes it is nice to see a master''s work that is why I went to his store......I had seen some of their lovelies online and in their catalogue, very nice to say the least!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results