shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you geckdani!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
I just wanted to publicly thank Dani for all the help she''s given me while I''ve agonized over a setting for my e-ring. She''s gone above and beyond to post pictures for me and give me info on palladium and how she likes it and I really, really appreciate it.

I''d like to thank everyone else who''s given suggestions, admired my stone, and given opinions on settings. You guys ROCK!!!!!

And.... I''ve made a decision on the setting and gone ahead and ordered the Ritani Classic solitaire from Pearlman''s that geckodani was considering when she got her new Scott Kay. Here''s the link - http://www.ritani.com/products/view/540. The stone has been mailed and now all I can do is wait... and wait.......... and wait!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely message for Geckodani. I''m sure she''s going to be thrilled when she sees this - I know I would and I agree that she''s a very generous lady with her information, help and friendly posts.

Congratulations on deciding your setting. Don''t forget pictures when it arrives!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
OMG Laurel!
littlebashfulguy.gif
What a lovely thank you! You''re so sweet - and I''m so glad you''ve picked a setting! I''m sure you''re just going to love it!
lil%20hug.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
littlebashfulguy.gif
littlebashfulguy.gif
littlebashfulguy.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
9.gif
I really think you're going to be happy Laurel! And that little suprise diamond is just so, so fun! The solitaire will just be so wonderfully versatile for you.
5.gif

P.S. Adwar has palladium.... whiteflash works with Adwar... you know, in case you need a band at some point.
2.gif

face23.gif

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Gecko:

Do you have a link to Adwar? the one I use is REALLY hard to navigate..so I figured I have a lousy link...

LS

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I just use the main www.adwar.com. The trick to navigating is to narrow it down on the left hand size by category, shape etc. I found this lovely under "Stackables." She will soon be mine, bwah hah hah!!!!

style_topadwar.jpg

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/27/2008 7:13:55 PM
Author: geckodani
OMG Laurel!
littlebashfulguy.gif
What a lovely thank you! You''re so sweet - and I''m so glad you''ve picked a setting! I''m sure you''re just going to love it!
lil%20hug.gif
You''re very, very welcome. I truly do appreciate all the help you''ve been! And now I''m just dying to get the finished ring back - and it''s only been 6 hours since I sent the stone in!
39.gif

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/27/2008 7:41:20 PM
9.gif
I really think you''re going to be happy Laurel! And that little suprise diamond is just so, so fun! The solitaire will just be so wonderfully versatile for you.
5.gif

P.S. Adwar has palladium.... whiteflash works with Adwar... you know, in case you need a band at some point.
2.gif

face23.gif
Oh, I''ll definitely need a band (or maybe two
2.gif
hehe!), so that is VERY good to know!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/27/2008 8:18:40 PM
Author: laurel25

Date: 10/27/2008 7:13:55 PM
OMG Laurel!
littlebashfulguy.gif
lil%20hug.gif
You''re very, very welcome. I truly do appreciate all the help you''ve been! And now I''m just dying to get the finished ring back - and it''s only been 6 hours since I sent the stone in!
39.gif
LOL. It''ll be back before you know it! And so worth the wait.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
YAY for Geckodani!!!!! She helped me LOTS through my waiting period too and always has something nice to say!!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Aw you guys! Thank you - you''re making me all warm and fuzzy.
littlebashfulguy.gif

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
OMG - I just realized that I spelled your screen name wrong AGAIN! I think I need to give up!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/28/2008 10:07:50 AM
Author: laurel25
OMG - I just realized that I spelled your screen name wrong AGAIN! I think I need to give up!
LOL. I wasn''t going to say anything.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results