Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity
  • Pricescope Upgrade/Maintenance Is Complete.

We still have a few things to iron out. If you see any bugs, issues or have any concerns, let us know here in this discussion.

Thank you everyone, I am Engaged!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ordieth

Rough_Rock

Thank you everyone! Engagment went pretty well (my Fiance has a knack for foiling my surprises

). I am very happy, and she loves the ring.

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who helped me, and let everyone know how wonderful this forum/site is to feeding my new addiction.

I am not very long winded, so I will just post a couple of pictures. (The one''s where I dont look so scarry...)

Handring222646.JPG

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/8/2007 1:04:24 PM
Author: Ordieth
New Years PIC
awww you guys look *made* for each other!!! congratulations!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, you guys are adorable!!! Glad she loved the ring, it''s beautiful!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats! The ring looks beautiful on her hand, and you two look perfectly happy!!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! The ring looks beautiful and you and your fiancee are too cute!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful!!! You guys are adorable.

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations the best to you and your bride. Also may we have some more pictures please?

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Oooo, pretty!!! Congratulations. I would also like to see some more pics of the ring.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
what a great way to start the new year, congratulations!!

So did she spoil the surprise on the proposal?

Ordieth

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/8/2007 10:39:46 PM
Author: Sophie
what a great way to start the new year, congratulations!!

So did she spoil the surprise on the proposal?
Thank you all for the wonderful support
. (I will try to get more pictures to put up, but she is back in missouri
)

As for the surprise, she almost did spoil it, and she drove me crazy enough to almost scrap all my plans and simply just give her the ring, but I did persist. I guess the "point of failure" was the walk I had to get her to go on.....

She decided that for dinner she would wear high heals, a thin skirt, and a thin top... and it was around 20 degrees outside....

needless to say, she didn''t want to go for a walk. It took me 2 days, a couple of small arguments, and a lot of stress to finally compromise on driving her to the spot so she would not have to walk.

At this point she had caught onto what I was upto.... but she didn''t want to get her hopes up...

After that everything went smoothly, and explaining everything was a lot of fun.

Thats pretty much how it went. An almost total sucess, except for the very end...lol

Thank you all again, and like I said, more pictures to come, but here is my previous post with some of my own pictures of the ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.