shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you Denise Newberg and Whiteflash.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ddennis

Rough_Rock
I don't mean to rant here, but I just wanted to take a moment to thank Denise Newberg at Whiteflash.com for her dedication and excellent customer service in helping me pick out and obtain the diamond I was looking for. I travel to Europe on business quite frequently, and unfortunately did not have a lot of time to spend scouring the internet for the rock bottom lowest price and waiting weeks for shipment. Denise spent several hours making sure I got the exact diamond I had been wanting, and at an astounding price. To ensure I got the ring before I left, she even made sure it arrived two days after I had ordered it, even with the New Year's holiday in between. The ring arrived in perfect condition complete with the certification, a nice ring box, and a great viewing kit as well.

For any of you that might be in a rush and want to know you can trust the people, services, and price you'll be getting, I highly recommend Whiteflash.com.

As for the diamond:

Weight: .674
Cut: AGS Triple 0 Ideal
Color: F
Clarity: VVS2
Table: 55%
Depth: 61.3%
Crown: 34.5 degrees
Pavillion: 40.7 degrees
Girdle: .9% to 1.4%
Cutlet: Pointed

ddennis

Sca_24

Rough_Rock
You chose well! I researched for weeks and ended up choosing whiteflash.com because of their willingness to work with me. I worked with Leley and she was wonderful. She will definitely receive my business in the future.

Shannon

cooper

Rough_Rock
I tried to contact whiteflash on a couple of occasions by phone and email and was ignored. I was quite disappointed especially after all of the good things I had heard about them. I am glad others are having good luck with them.

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Cooper:

I am sorry that you were not responded to - it seems strange that you called in and weren't helped? Please call in and ask to speak to me personally.

Lesley Harris
Director of Sales
www.whiteflash.com

Denise

Shiny_Rock
Dear D.

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am SO delighted that your experience with Whiteflash was such a success and that you are so happy with your A CUT ABOVE Hearts & Arrows diamond. They really are beautiful.

We strive not just to meet your expectations and satisfaction but to exceed them. When a customer like yourself takes the time and opportunity to share your story it reflects what we believe.

Again, I want to say THANK YOU for your comments and look forward to further build our relationship.

Denise
www.whiteflash.com

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

CHADLY

Rough_Rock
Claude,

I recommend that you use Whiteflash.com. I have worked with Denise Newberg before, and she is just wonderful.:appl:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results