shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you Bob at Whiteflash, Chris at AGA, Valeria101...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luvn2oxfrd

Rough_Rock
I just wanted to take a quick moment and thank everyone here that has helped my fiance and I find the perfect engagement ring.

We found Pricescope several months ago after a bad experience with an internet vendor. After that experience, we were leary of purchasing such a valuable asset online, nor did we think finding our perfect diamond was possible. Valeria101 responded to my post regarding heart shaped diamonds and pointed me in the direction of David Atlas'' AGA cut charts.

Then the research began! and after many hours researching cut quality and reading comments posted about various online vendors, we felt comfortable buying another stone online, this time from Whiteflash.

Bob was wonderful and found us exactly what we wanted! That elusive perfect heart was now in reach (and Bob didn''t even mind my many calls asking if he was SURE it was sparkly!)

Bob sent the stone to Chris at AGA. Chris, by the way, is a riot, and living near Philadelphia, I had the opportunity to meet with him in person and discuss the stone. Chris put us at ease and assured both my fiance and myself that the stone performs amazingly for a heart, and it indeed scored a 1B on the cut charts.

Sven proposed to me this weekend in Martha''s Vineyard with the finished product...and despite the fact that I was with him every step of the way in the diamond buying process, seeing my ring on my finger for the first time took my breath away. The pictures do not do it justice.

Thank you everyone, experts and novices alike, for taking the time to post to this forum. Pricescope is an invaluable tool!

443812177103_0_ALB.jpg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it looks sooo lovely. But I wouldn't be a proper member of the Covet & Drool Club if I didn't ask you to POST CLOSEUPS AND PICS ON HAND!!! Must see more....
love.gif

Diamondeek

Rough_Rock
Congrats K...to you and Sven, 2 great people to deal with...Wish you guys the best and if I ca assit with this or any future purchases, you know exactly where to find me..And DO tell ma, I said hello, SHE is the roit!
But thanks K...was a blast..
Good Luck!
Chris

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How did I miss this one!

Great find
1.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
WOW I think this is the first heart shaped stone I have seen on Pscope. Very pretty and definitely unique!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Were there ever any hand sots posted? It is really lovely!

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Just beautiful.
36.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/6/2005 1:32:39 PM
Author: Matatora
Were there ever any hand sots posted? It is really lovely!

I don''t think so, I really want to see it on her hand too! I bet it is just lovely!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I found one other which was a really blurry hand shot with a sapphire band...but you couldnt really see anything clearly.
7.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
7.gif
I''ll have to PM her, seems shes been still posting.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
I PM''d her, maybe she''ll come back and reply....AND POST HAND PICS!
31.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
here''s the blurry handshot

ceylonsapphireband.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results