shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank goodness that my SO is not into (blank----) .

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Handbags and shoes b/c some are so expensive. :lol:

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Cars. He drives a company car (Ford) and his happy getting a free car every 3 years.

However he has every other known toy that guys gravitate to....expensive mountain bikes, surf boards, golf clubs, drones, electronics.....the list goes on.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Women.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectator sports.

Elizabeth35

Brilliant_Rock
Watching sports or being interested in sports.
In 12 years we have watched zero football, basketball, baseball games etc. I know I will never see him wearing a sports jersey on ‘game day’ nor will he be worked up over a game or play-offs.
It’s heavenly.

Hard/illegal drugs or cigarettes. I dislike the smell of cigarettes and how bad they are for your health; and I have heard too many horror stories of overdoses or dangerous hallucinations or personality changes because of drugs/addiction. I’m glad that the only “vice” he has is alcohol, and that too he drinks reasonably responsibly.

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jewelry

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Football. He doesn't care about football and it is so refreshing.

My ex was a super fan of a certain team that shall go nameless. I was soooo tired of being second in line.

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looking at my personal checking account and spending :eek-2:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gaming...he does love his sports though but that's ok because I enjoy watching American football, golf, tennis, and some
basketball. I'm ok with Hockey and baseball is quite boring in my book!

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
Expensive hobbies.... because it leave me free to indulge mine!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hahahaha so many good answers.

Thank goodness my DH isn’t into:

1. Anyone but me
2. Watching Sports on TV
3. Bling for him
4. Video games etc.

5. Being cheap...thank goodness he’s generous and wants me to be happy and is happy for me to buy bling. ❤️

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Complaining/Whining
Other Women
Men
Video Games
Action Hero Movies
Comb-Overs
Football
Sloppy Food
Sitting on the Couch All Day
Sweatpants
Crocs
Burping

Last edited:

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any of the above!

Lucky me!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I must admit being surprised at some of the answers--aka watching sports on TV and gaming! I though everyone watched sports on TV!!! I love watching curling, baseball, tennis, and The Olympics!

cheers--Sharon

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I must admit being surprised at some of the answers--aka watching sports on TV

My ex wasn't just watching sports on TV. We had a whole room devoted to this team.
We took road trips to visit childhood homes of some players, and to the Football Hall of Fame. We packed coolers of food to spend the day watching them at training camp. All the while, I was chasing toddlers while he was trying to get autographs.
Looking back, I can't believe I put up with all that.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My ex wasn't just watching sports on TV. We had a whole room devoted to this team.
We took road trips to visit childhood homes of some players, and to the Football Hall of Fame. We packed coolers of food to spend the day watching them at training camp. All the while, I was chasing toddlers while he was trying to get autographs.

Yes you did endure a lot!!!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I'm this way with Bruce Springsteen :lol:

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, but Bruce is easy on the eyes
And I know that @Daisys and Diamonds has a Bruce room!
Do you have a Bruce room, too?

Back when I had an office at work, I did. I remember one day coming back from lunch, someone posted on sign on the door that read "Warning: You are entering the Shrine of Bruce".

Now all my framed posters sit in a pile as my dh refuses to let me have a Bruce room at home :cry2: But he does let me travel to as many shows as I want (I don't take him because knowing he isn't into it would just take away from my fun).

One year for our anniversary, he gave me two framed pictures of Bruce and me..one for work and one for the desk at my new job (picture below).

BruceNotMyHusband.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Back when I had an office at work, I did. I remember one day coming back from lunch, someone posted on sign on the door that read "Warning: You are entering the Shrine of Bruce".

Now all my framed posters sit in a pile as my dh refuses to let me have a Bruce room at home :cry2: But he does let me travel to as many shows as I want (I don't take him because knowing he isn't into it would just take away from my fun).

One year for our anniversary, he gave me two framed pictures of Bruce and me..one for work and one for the desk at my new job (picture below).

BruceNotMyHusband.jpg

:lol: id replace that post it note with 'if only!'

I really envy you all those shows

When we were house shopping we had only a few stipulations each
he wanted mains pressure hot water and fibre broad band, i wanted a safe garden and street for Borris ...and a Bruce room

first thing we had to do was get a gas Rheem continouse hot water system !

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results