shape
carat
color
clarity

Thaigemstore bribe to remove negative feedback

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I see that $50 as a bribe and would return it and let the negative review stay. The review is the truth and people need to know that. I’m glad that you’ve lodged a complaint with eBay because these shady practices need to stop!
29.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
No I would not take the $50 and I would report him to ebay for his misrepresentation and his attempt to bribe you.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
I have to post and run, but my ruby came in today and it actually looks great. More pink/fuschia than the red in their pictures, but it honestly wasn''t a bad deal at all for the price I paid. The inclusions are the same and look the same, as well as the overall shape. I''ll be back later to comment more.

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
I would tell him to stick his money where the sun doesn''t shine.
I don''t take kindly to being bribed.

Chrometsav

Rough_Rock
Interesting posts. I've had a similar experience very recently. I returned a stone that was fish gravel but looked as if it was in the finest available category!!

I was refunded and left non-positive feedback. I was then contacted by ebay like others to answer questions about the seller. I have now been asked to change my feedback too!

I have replied to Thaigem going through the issues with his business ethics and I will gladly change it if he sends me a stone like the picture shows, basically a $1000 stone that I'll pay $15 for!

I don't think that's going to happen!
1.gif

They just don't get that we want the items we bid on; not all the hassles and a poxy refund!

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi All,

I didn''t forget you all but wanted to finish this business first. I did succomb and allow him to shower me with a good demantoid.(Just trying for a little humor.)

First let me say that never have I had a vendor try so hard to please me than this man. He gave me a selection of three stones to choose from. All his photos had this beautiful green color. I knew that my stone will not be this color(after all that is the top color )That acceptance made me more receptive to the more yellow green.

I choose the least expensive, letting him know this was my choice because I couldn''t trust him. When i received it I was not disappointed. It has an inclusion showing on the table but when it fired you couldn''t tell there was any inclusion. Its a round 2.17 cts- madagascar with absolutely no window. I was satisfied and then decided to ask if I could purchase another one he photographed that was more expensive. He sent it out the same day and I just came back from the jeweler who told me I got a great deal. 2.76 ct pear cut.(Mada)

I did lecture him and he wrote back apologizing every two seconds. He had his wife and staff at a meeting where he told them they had to improve.

I don''t believe I could ask for more than that. I never expected anything like this to occur and he claims to have learned from this. It may be BS, but somehow I really get the feeling he is a nice man. Initially,I would have kept one of his stones, but I was so mad at him that I sent them all back. He certainly can be reasoned with. He should have a service set up for customers like those on PS- -personal shopper.

This week I went through the websites of many US vendors. What I found when I looked at stones was some use a stock photo for all their like kind stones just like the Natural Sapphire company. I no longer believe photos too much. They are doing much the same as Ponpoij. He sent me photos that were still not true in color. I wonder if they understand the workings of the camera..

I think Thaigemstore does well finantially. I even told him about consumer forums that existed. I hope he does better but he treated me very well. I couldn''t ask for more. I hope none of you are disappointed. When I posted I did not expect this kind of response. I did change my feedback but I told the truth.

Thanks for responding.

Annette

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
I am so glad to hear that this issue has been resolved! I have respect for a vendor/individual that is willing to accept mistakes and fix them while keeping their cool.

klewis

Brilliant_Rock
Why would we be disappointed, that is a great outcome! Thank you for updating us.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results