shape
carat
color
clarity

TGal's Stash-O-Stuff

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Over the last few months, I've had a few acquisitions. Took pics when it happened, but never got around to post. So I thought I'd post them all at once just to have it on PS as a reference.

Acquisitions are:

- Diamond stud earrings, won from ERD. No stats, looks like .25 each maybe? Look whiter than my J bezels. I gave them to my mom to enjoy.
- 18K sapphire and diamond band, with surprise stones for my MIL's 60th birthday. Custom by Whiteflash. More info with the pics to come.
- Diamond milgrain hoop earrings - saw them for a very affordable price on Solomon Bros site. Bought from Ashley Munn there again, who sold me my white gold big hoops. As usual she was awesome.
- Watch - Zenith Heritage Ultra thin. Spent months looking for an automatic watch with MOP face (and ideally, a little bling) which wouldn't look giant on my tiny wrist. Not easy!

Pics to come!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diamond studs. Nothing fancy here, but they were a prize and of course Mark is always the best over at ERD. Well cut, arrows and all! My mom is enjoying wearing them.

IMG_1605a.jpg

IMG_1608a.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Next up, a custom ring we gave to my MIL for her 60th birthday. Bought when gold was near peak, not fun...price almost gave me a heart attack, but oh well!

Sapphire and diamond - sapphire is her birthstone and Diamonds are Amelia's (her granddaughter). Inside the ring are a surprise ruby and amethyst. With those included, the ring symbolizes herself, her husband, her two children, and her three grandchildren. Pretty lucky her husband, 2 kids, and one grandkid were all born in February, or this would have been more challenging! As it was, setting the software amethyst required 2 prongs vs the flush bezel that I wanted, but it was fine.

Didn't get a hand show unfortunately, but this isn't a ring that's too different. Still, MIL loved it and stacks it with her diamond band. And she cried when she got it, as the symbolism was very touching to her. Didn't cry until she saw the surprise stones, actually. ::)

Custom-Yellow-Gold-Blue-Sapphire-and-Diamond-Wedding-Band-by-Whiteflash-30230_4.jpg

Custom-Yellow-Gold-Blue-Sapphire-and-Diamond-Wedding-Band-by-Whiteflash-30230_5.jpg

Custom-Yellow-Gold-Blue-Sapphire-and-Diamond-Wedding-Band-by-Whiteflash-30230.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love my studs, but wanted something a little more obvious. Wanted diamond hoops, about 1" but it seemed like it would cost me $1000 which I didn't want to dole out at that point in my life.

So I jumped on these when I saw them as they were about half of the price of what I had been looking at. The diamonds shimmer, and I feel like they were great for the price. WG, and 11 diamonds per earring, I think. I wear these a TON since I got them last July.

Solomon Bros sale section can definitely be tempting!

110125.jpg

IMG_1795a.jpg

IMG_1814a.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Took me forever to find the right watch. My wrist is tiny compared to the rest of me. I think it's about 5 to 5.5" around.

This watch is 33mm face, which is on the smaller end of automatic watches (which I really wanted an automatic). Zenith, as DF always says, is a true manufacturer of watches and I liked that they're unknown to most people. MOP face and diamond markers and a grey alligator strap. The MOP is sometimes pinkish, sometimes bluish, and sometimes just closer to neutral/white. It's fun.

More pics can be found on a separate thread at [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/finally-tgals-watch.167098/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/finally-tgals-watch.167098/[/URL]

IMG_0136.JPG

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for looking! :wavey:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tgal- they all look gorgeous! If any finger shot at that channel set, please post ... Yummy!!! blue white and yellow gold :love: what a lovely daughter you are ::)

tsavvy

Shiny_Rock
Love, love, love your watch :love: as well as the rest of your cornucopia of goodies!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, you've had an eventful jewelry year!!! Lots of pretty things! :love: I have been looking for milgrain hoops! I'll have to check out SB!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesome watch!
Haha, I had similar search criteria when i was watch hunting: MOP face, small enough to suit my similarly sized wrists, and a well respected automatic. As you know I ended up picking the Ball Lady's Transductor with MOP which I love, but man am I envious of your Zenith!

renogirl

Shiny_Rock
Nice stuff!!!

mitsui4

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on all the items.. Very nice.. Love them all

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
TGAL, I love it all; you seriously have such a generous heart! I bet your MIL loved the ring!!! Your mom loved the studs! I love your watch and hoops! thanks for sharing :appl:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeaaaah! Nice stash TGal! You are such a sweetheart, I bet your mum loves her studs, they are gorgeous! Love the hoops :love:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love it!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All beautiful pieces T-Gal! I love the watch! I am a sucker for a MOP face, I can't buy a watch without one! Well, I do have a couple but they rarely see the light of day. Your watch is really special! I love the size, and the grey band. Very cool. Great pick.

The sapphire band is really special too, and what a sweetie you are to give your mom and MIL such lovely gifts!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks all!

D&T, no hand shots, unfortunately. The ring is with my MIL in Australia, and I was a bad PSer and didn't get hand shots. Maybe in February when she visits. But it really was a lovely, simple ring. I did the channel set because I knew she would stack, as she wears a couple of rings on each hand.

MTG, yes, I remember your thread. I really dig your watch as well...might have to go re-look at the thread. :love: With all the watch threads lately, we should start a watch forum. Jewelry pieces is sort of a weird place for it.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mmmm, beautiful collection TGal. :cheeky:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You've been busy!

I especially like your MIL's band - what a sweet gift! And how convenient on the surprise stones :bigsmile: Simple, but so elegant, and the blue and yellow together is luscious...

The bezel studs are adorable. My go-to earrings are 0.1ctw bezel studs, so I definitely see the appeal ::)

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I can see that you've been having LOTS of fun! Everything is beautiful!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a stash! ;)) LOVE the hoops!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I was in deadline zone during this thread & never saw it 'til now!
:appl:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gah, I"m so envious of that watch!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ha, I should have come back and thanked the last few posters for their kind words, so thank you!

MIL's ring is holding up well...have to say, the stones are very sparkly. Just saw it again after a few months when she came to visit in Feb. Apparently that one is going to Amelia, so that's a nice thought that she'll get her nanna's ring that I "put together". (I didn't even think about that, since I told her that her jewelry should be passed maternally...guess grandaughters count!)

MTG, I still adore this watch. Love it. Thank you!

Deco, hoops, girl. :wink2:

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
TravelingGal|1319058134|3043724 said:
Thanks for looking! :wavey:

My pleasure :wavey: They're all beautiful! Your Pad is still my favourite. :love:

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
HOW the heck did I miss this for MONTHS? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the stash - excellently done on ALL counts!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I missed it too! Love it all t-gal!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Cool Loot. Lovely stuff for your and your family. Great wrist shot...

cheers--Shaorn

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Isaku! Yes, I still love that pad ring too...it's perfect to represent my daughter.

And thanks Alj, MrsS and Sharon! I'm just a stealth poster. ::)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results