shape
carat
color
clarity

TGal, how is your IVF friend?

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Good luck to your friend, Tgal. Much more exciting than Superbowl.

That''s very sweet of you to offer help to her. A singleton is already a hand full. I can''t imagine how tough it must be with triplets, even twins for that matter. My hat off to all multiples mommies.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
How exciting! Good luck to your friend. I hope the delivery goes smoothly.

TGal, you''re such a great friend. She''s very lucky to have you. Keep us posted.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
oh TGAL, best wishes to your friend for 3 gorgeous healthy babies and as smooth a transition as possible
3.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Oh, how exciting for her! A perfect Super Bowl Win
1.gif
I can''t wait to hear how she''s doing!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
TGal: I have been following this thread since it started but haven''t posted in it ...just wanted to come in now though and wish your friend the best of luck and say what a wonderful WONDERFUL friend you are...

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hello!

I haven''t heard directly from her, but her husband has texted one of the guys.

All three were delivered safely. Two are doing great, and only one is in NICU (I don''t know the condition of that one.) I also know nothing about the weights of the babies, as I''m told the mother is exhausted and currently taking a snooze.

I would like to truly thank you all for your good wishes and keeping me sane. I''m not much for PS Dust, but I think it must have worked some magic. For triplets to be born at nearly 36 weeks, and for two to appear to not need any NICU time is excellent. That dust is good stuff! My friend, after 7 years of fertility struggles, is a MOM! To THREE!

I''m going to try and get to the hospital tonight or tomorrow morning so I''ll let you know the names and weights as soon as I get them.

Hugs to everyone for your kindness! Muah!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Such wonderful happy news! Congrats to your friend! That's awesome that two of them don't need any NICU time!
36.gif

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
wonderful news TGal!! thanks for updating us :) many congratulations to you and to your friend and her new family :) :) :)

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks gals...just a little more dust. I think three are actually in the NICU (which makes sense as I am sure they are being cautious) but that two are doing great. I hear that one of them wasn''t breathing when he was delivered, so I am nervously awaiting to hear what is going on.
40.gif

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Hoping and praying fervently for their speedy stabilization, Tgal. YAY for mom doing such a great job carrying them this far, and hope she gets a ton of rest.

Such a relief to hear there are finally here, and hopefully safely!

cara

Ideal_Rock
Oh dear, fingers crossed they are all OK, and the happy parents can recover to begin the next phase...

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
TGal, thanks for the update. I hope all three are doing well in the NICU and will be released soon. Your friend is truly a superstar for carrying 3 babies for that long. Continuing to send all my best wishes her way. Now is when she's really going to need all the help/dust she can get. You are truly a great friend to her.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Lots of thoughts and prayers for the speedy trip home to those little boys. I''m glad mom is doing well and I hope she is with her babies today!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Lots of prayers headed your friend''s way!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Lots of prayers for three healthy babies and mom to get to go home soon.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Lots of prayers and truckloads of PS **** healthy baby dust**** going out to your friend and her hubby, TGal.

Thirty-six weeks of triplet pregnancy just blows my mind (in a happy way!
9.gif
). Way to go, new mommy.
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
TGal, I am glad to hear they have arrived and that Mom is doing well!!!
emrose.gif
I will be thinking positive thoughts that her son will soon be as healthy as his brothers, and they can all be together. I will keep watching for updates.

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Thinking about your friend and her three precious little ones. Hope to hear some good news very soon.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/8/2010 12:34:01 PM
Author: Mrs Mitchell
Thinking about your friend and her three precious little ones. Hope to hear some good news very soon.
Ditto. Hope everything is well in baby-land
21.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Sending lots of positive thoughts to your friend and her three babies. Hope to hear some good news very soon.

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Lots of healthy babies dusts!!! Hope they get to go home soon.

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
Mucho dust and best wishes for both momma and her babies.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is excellent news on the delivery, I *bet* Mom is exhausted!! Hoping to hear positive updates on the status of the triplets from you today...I would imagine they are being extremely conservative at the hospital.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope that third boy is a fighter like his brothers! I cannot believe she made it to 36 weeks. The power of positive thought/prayer/etc is amazing. Can''t wait to hear ALL the details!!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi everyone...

I haven't heard from her yet, nor have I bothered her because I figure she needs rest. A friend did call and say she is nauseous and exhausted. My other friend called the husband, and here are the weights of the babies.

3lb8oz, 4lb2oz, 4lb3oz.

The smallest one is first born (I believe they have named him Noah. I know she was thinking of the names Noah, Caleb and Daniel, but there were some other names thrown in the mix so I don't know what was settled on. It is Noah who is on a respirator. The other two are breathing on their own.

I'll update as there is news!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
those are fantastic birth weights for triplets!!! Hope that they stay healthy, the littlest one keeps fighting, and that mommy get some much needed rest.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for updating TGal!

I'm glad to hear the other two are breathing on their own. I am sending lots of positive thoughts and healthy vibes to sweet baby Noah.

I hope that their Mom can get some rest in the hospital and she feels better soon! I am sure she is overwhelmed with everything that has happened in the past 24 hours......

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I cannot even imagine carrying triplets... she did a wonderful job getting them safely to 36 weeks! It sounds like they''re all doing quite well, considering. Hope they continue to improve on that trend.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
FINALLY, a REAL update.

Went to the hospital. My friend''s DH said he totally screwed up the birthweights. He just couldn''t remember and he was really off. So here they are, in order of birth:

Noah - 4lbs, 4oz, 16" long
Caleb - 4 lbs, 14 oz, 18" long
Elijah - 5 lbs, 2 oz 18.25 inches long

They are BIG babies for triplets. 2 have full heads of hair, and one is bald. Also, Noah was NOT The one needing the respirator...it was the middle son Caleb. Now all three are breathing on their own and doing well. The hospital staff could not believe how long she kept those triplets in for. They are bigger than most of the preemies in the NICU right now. They are adorable...just perfect little faces and don''t look that teeny tiny to me (although I know they are small.)

My friend did a good job, I''m proud of her, and I think your good wishes helped her along the way.
35.gif

cara

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, that is wonderful news and those are wonderfully big babies to have been baking three in the oven! Your friend deserves to be proud and to rest up, I can''t imagine what''s coming when they take them home. But hopefully they have escaped long NICU stays and many of the other health bummers of premies, that can really take a mental toll. Triple congrats to your friend and thanks for her allowing you to share her story with us!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results