shape
carat
color
clarity

TGal, how is your IVF friend?

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
I have been wondering about her. Any news?

nycbkgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Ditto.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi gals,

Thanks for asking...

My friend is pregnant!
36.gif
I actually found out at a very emotional (in a good way) dinner last Wednesday night - was totally surprised because we weren''t expecting to get any news that early. She found out a week ago on Monday. drk had not announced her news yet and I wasn''t about to steal her thunder, so I''ve kept quiet about it.

But yes, my gal pals and I are over the moon. I haven''t told TGuy since I don''t believe it''s my story to tell, but it''s been hard keeping this one mum because I am SO SO THRILLED!

Now I am praying for sticky beans for two lovely women.
1.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
That is amazing news!!
36.gif
36.gif
Congrats to her, and I am sending sticky vibes her way!!

nycbkgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wooohooooo!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
That''s awesome news! Congrats to your friend!

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
I missed this original story, but congrats to you friend!

drk

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! That''s great news. I''d been wanting to know how her cycle turned out too. At least her clinic didn''t keep her waiting as long as mine did to find out!

Congrats to her!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks all! I swear, I have been more nervous about her pregnancy than I was my own. She''ll find out how many are in there in another week or so...

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations to your friend!!! They must be excited.

That''s so cute of you to be so anxious. You are such a sweet friend.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2009 2:40:54 PM
Author: qtiekiki

They''ve been trying for SIX years, so we''re all on the edge of our seats.
6.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2009 2:45:26 PM
Author: TravelingGal

Date: 7/8/2009 2:40:54 PM
Author: qtiekiki

They''ve been trying for SIX years, so we''re all on the edge of our seats.
6.gif
That''s a long time TGal. I hope everything works out for her, and that she has twins!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Such great news Tgal. I will send prayers her way... So exciting!!!!! I love how excited you are for her, you''re a great friend!!!!
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is awesome!!!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks all. The worst is that I can''t (or won''t) tell TGuy, who is dying to know what''s up. As soon as she told us (there are 4 of us including her in our group of buds), she said she was nervous about saying it to more people. One gal said she would not be able to restrain herself and got the OK to tell her hubby. I told my friend I would not tell TGuy because this is such awesome news, it should be HERS (and her DH''s) story to tell. I don''t want to rob her of all the wonderful, heartfelt congrats she should get. So yeah, I have to keep mum for at least another 2 months!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/8/2009 10:42:08 PM
Thanks all. The worst is that I can''t (or won''t) tell TGuy, who is dying to know what''s up. As soon as she told us (there are 4 of us including her in our group of buds), she said she was nervous about saying it to more people. One gal said she would not be able to restrain herself and got the OK to tell her hubby. I told my friend I would not tell TGuy because this is such awesome news, it should be HERS (and her DH''s) story to tell. I don''t want to rob her of all the wonderful, heartfelt congrats she should get. So yeah, I have to keep mum for at least another 2 months!
That''s hard, but if you have held off thus far, I am sure you can do it!!

nycbkgirl

Brilliant_Rock
i cant wait to find out if its twins or not
36.gif

...pst....(i think drk is having twins too
2.gif
)

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I''m wondering if it''s twins too.

I had a scare last night. My husband went out with the boys and said said my friend''s DH didn''t make it because he had to go to the hospital for emergency. Now, my friend''s sister is ALSO pregnant via IVF with twins and is 3 months ahead of her....I''m guessing 14 weeks or so. I guess she started bleeding heavily and had to go to emergency.

Obviously I want my friend''s sister to have a healthy pregnancy too (I know her personally) but part of me was terrified that my friend''s DH was trying to cover up that it might be my friend (since not many know she''s pregnant).

I did get word from her last night that it was indeed her sister. My moment of relief was extremely short lived as now I am worried that her sister is having heavy bleeding at 14 weeks. I don''t think bleeding at this stage can be good. So I''ve been keeping good thoughts for her all morning. They saw two heartbeats at the ER last night but she has to go to the doc this morning to see what''s going on.

God, how did I ever survive my own pregnancy? I''m fully stressed out over all my IVF friends!!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
OMG. I hope everything turns out ok for your friend''s sister and her twins are holding tight. My heart go out to her and your friend. This must be stressful for both of them. I''ll be thinking of them.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks QT! I just talked to my friend and so far, so good. My friend''s sister starting bleeding heavily and called their OB. Another doc was filling in for their doc so they told him she was bleeding. The guy said, "So take her to the hospital." and HUNG UP on them!
29.gif
I almost can''t believe that can happen!

Anyway, they think the pressure ruptured something in there and that''s why she is bleeding. The OB said so far everything looks great. Here''s hoping!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Gosh I can''t believe the fill-in dr did that. That''s horrible.
29.gif
I know he can''t do anything over the phone, but at least have some compassion.

Glad everything looks good. Wishing the rest of her pregnancy be easy and healthy.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Any updates for us TGal? I have hoping the best for her today.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2009 6:06:54 PM
Author: hlmr
Any updates for us TGal? I have hoping the best for her today.
Nope, none yet...her first u/s is tomorrow. But she has reported she hasn''t been feeling well lately. I hope it is the good kind of feeling not well!

Thanks for continuing to keep her in your thoughts hlmr!!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Sorry, my brain is not working very well today!! (need sleep zzzzz) I knew she was going tomorrow.

I am sorry to hear she is not feeling well, but like you, I am thinking that kind of sickness is good sign.

drk

Brilliant_Rock
Yikes, our first ultrasounds are on the same day! Hopefully we both get good news. I can''t say I feel much different than usual...

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I think I''ve got the right day now!! lol

What time does your friend have her u/s, TGal? I''ll bet you''re excited/nervous for her!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2009 11:11:36 AM

What time does your friend have her u/s, TGal? I''ll bet you''re excited/nervous for her!!
10am today, pacific time!!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2009 11:12:46 AM

Date: 7/17/2009 11:11:36 AM

10am today, pacific time!!
Okay, I''ll check back later. I just can''t wait to hear all the ultrasound news coming down the wire today!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, she called me and she sounded like death warmed over.

Triplets.

23.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been following this from afar, but HOLY CRAP!!

Wow! Congrats?
9.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results