shape
carat
color
clarity

TexasClaus got the ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oooooh, TC, it''s gorgeous!!
30.gif

Please tell us more!!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Rascal, more pictures for you while he is getting here
9.gif

TexasC_23.jpg

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
oohhh...very nice!
can''t wait to hear about it
36.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Oh, my that''s beautiful. I love it. Great job.

shay

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
TexasClaus, that is one gorgeous ring!!!! Yummmm
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

cymbrie

Shiny_Rock
TC just SPECTACULAR CONGRATULATIONS! Specs please and do let us know where you scored that beauty!

twolf316

Rough_Rock
Looks Good to me!
21.gif

TexasClaus

Rough_Rock
Well, first off thankyou for the kind remarks of this ring. I could not have done it without all the extensive reading i did on this forum to get a great idea on all of the 4C's, prereqs for a good asscher, and just solid advice that was given by many who were looking to buy or who have bought asschers. Eyes, eyes, eyes is one thing that was a must in my opinion. I had the setting made from diamondsourceone in manhattan got frustrated at looking at asschers and didnt buy one the week i had my futures setting done. Came back 2 months later prepared and had set appointments with Mark T. of engagementringsdirect.com Very good to work with and brought in the stones that i had looked up from vendors from the specs that i wanted chose those out of the 8 stones i looked at specs from. Think 1 was sold 2 were out and well i chose out of the others and there was only one that i didnt consider and it was H color because it was H and i knew it was cause accourse i was told would have never known till the paper test. He took me from all angles, paper tests, light tests, sunlight window looking, loupe and all inclusions, idea scope, appraising, getting my diamond set from someone with me there never leaving my sight. Came down to 3 a d, f, and g i would have been estatic over any of the 3 and could not make up my mind whatsoever. I would have been happy blindfolded on a choosing from the leftover 3. But i chose the F and omg does it shine everwhere like little prisms all over in everyplace that ive brought it out to look. I wish the photos looked better but its 2mp camera and im not a photographer. It is a perfect 1 to 1 ratio 58 table 68.5 depth if i remember right no culet no flourescent. gia certified so im going off the top of my head. but all i looked at were the same tables and 68-69 depth and 1-1 ratio just the carats sizes were different. Mark T did a great job on getting what i wanted and weeded out what i didnt want. I highly reccomend will buy my futures band from there as well just not foruse if i want same looking band or solid for her. Thankyou all if any questions ill break out my Gia certificate and answer. Its F 1.22 vs2 tw i guess 1.97 or 2.02 i have two different appraisals on the band .75 and .80 of E-F color round brilliants who knows but im happy!

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
Just gorgeous!
30.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful - that asscher is just SINGING in that ring!!!! A total knockout. She''s gonna love it.

TexasClaus

Rough_Rock
you guys are just making me feel even more good please keep them coming. I just havent made up my mind yet when to finally propose.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That ring is absolutely incredible! Beautiful asscher and a gorgeous setting.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Very unusual to see an asscher in that style setting. Very nice.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
TC - SO glad your experience with Mark was all you expected (as I knew it would be).

You did a fantastic job! Gorgeous pick!
1.gif

Dee Jay

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
kewl
congrates!!

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! What a gorgeous ring!! I can''t wait to see hand pics
2.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring TC!! So glad you had a wonderful experience. Can''t wait to see the hand pics
1.gif

TexasClaus

Rough_Rock
Thankyou so much!!! Yeah, its different and got told a million times but I like it. Its simple but diamonds are same color and they are 10 pointers and they just are the right bling bling factor and then the firecracker gets them cause i can tell you from Storm they do have every color of the rainbow just a firing off of them.
Cymbrie and Indecisive they cant go wrong off of this forum they will find their dream asschers.
Tierhog explore explore got to trust my man! I didnt but you know i could have if i could have got it through my mind just about all my choices were good but i just needed to see! If you catch my drift!
Love you guys and gals THANKYOU SO MUCH for the kind remarks!!!

PS Strm and Val and a few others Your faqs and comments on this forum are invaluable!

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
love the stone and love the setting! Looks great.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TC
35.gif

beautiful ring!!!
30.gif
10.gif
36.gif

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
I really like that its different! It''s beautiful
36.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Love the profile view because you can see the whole stone from the side.

TexasClaus

Rough_Rock
Thank all of you for the kind remarks!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow Texas, it looks fabulous...

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
what a beautiful ring

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
congratulations! Good luck on the proposal. Make sure to post hand shots.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
That is a killer stone!
18.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results