shape
carat
color
clarity

Testimonial part 3 - David Atlas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiehardSearcher

Rough_Rock
David Atlas
I had my stone shipped to David Atlas for appraisal. The process was very smooth, very well communicated, and the documentation provided was very professional. One day turn-around.

Thanks to this board for providing me research material, vendor recommendations, and entertainment this past year.

Sorry for 3 parts, is there a length limit now?
If anyone would like specific comments about my experience, don''t hesitate to ask.

clementine

Shiny_Rock
I'm just curious - did you have the stone shipped to you before you had it set so you could see it in person? I'm looking for almost the exact same stone and I'm planning on having it set at Somos Creations in New York. Kind of scares me to have that much $$$ being shipped around the country!

Clem

DiehardSearcher

Rough_Rock
That was an option, and since my stone is an SI, maybe even a more prudent one.

However, I had both Jonathan's (GoodOldGold) opinion, as well as Chris' (David Atlas) that it would be fine. I decided I was confident enough in both of their reputations to let it be set sight unseen. It removed one step out of the process.

Rook

Shiny_Rock
I just ordered a diamond from GOG and it is on its way to Dave Atlas to be insured. I did have Rhino send me the stone before I purchased it so I could see. Actually I had him send me two to view side by side. Of course you have to have enough credit on you credit cards so they can put a hold on them, (it took four cards for me
1.gif
).

I think it was a great decision because it really give the a chance to see it for your self and you can get over your fears of buying on the net. Also, when they are shipped, they are shipped with insurance and a tracking number, so there is nothing to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results