shape
carat
color
clarity

Testimonial part 2 - Good Old Gold

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiehardSearcher

Rough_Rock
GoodOldGold
My experience with Jonathan turned out to be the antithesis to my experience with WhiteFlash. I don''t think any transaction of major significance happens without issue, but Jonathan and Christen worked very hard to provide me with what I was looking for. I suspect that Jonathan is just as busy as Lesley, but he put in the time required, and displayed the patience needed to provide me with what I wanted. I found Jonathan''s inventory to be of a very high quality, at very reasonable prices. Jonathan''s service is second to none; I challenge you to find someone who will provide you with more information about a possible stone. I found Jonathan personally to be up front, honest about the quality of his stones, and to have the desire to satisfy my wishes along with making the sale.

Once the stone was purchased, the rest of the process was quite smooth, and GoodOldGold ensured that I was updated about the process as it happened. This was very much appreciated as it is unnerving for what to me is a high-priced commodity to be shipping around the country. After purchasing on 3/20, and spending one day with David Atlas, and a week with Vatche, as of 4/5 I now temporarily own this just for her.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats! That stone is a looker for sure. Nice SI1....I didn't see anything in those pictures at all --inclusion wise.

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
Looks good. Congrats! I appreciated your testimonials.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hey DieHard,

Thanks for the kind words. You truly got one of the greats! That stone really was one of the finest Si1's to come across my eyes. Glad we could be of service.

Peace,
Rhino

flowerpower

Rough_Rock
Man, that is one COOL diamond!

Congratulations!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results