shape
carat
color
clarity

Tested the Isee2 today

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Was in the city today and tested 6 stones on this new technology. Review to come.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
You tease!
tongue.gif

optimized

Shiny_Rock
I agree with Hest!

Time to sulk...
sad.gif

-Tim

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I was waiting to write up a full review as I took digital pictures of the results of each of the stones I tested as well. Wanna wait a tad for the full review or just links to the stones and their Isee2 results?

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
this is sick Jonathon / Rhino.

Email me when I will not be wasting my time to read this thread, but do not post on it till you have content, unless you want people to discard your input.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
eek.gif
sick? forget it. I won't post the data here if you don't want to hear about it. Sorry to have bothered you.

Rhino

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hey Jonathan
1.gif
You always should keep in mind that Garry often forgets to use smilies
1.gif
3.gif
9.gif
10.gif

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh! Was Gary being sarcastic? duh! I thought he was not interested for some reason and I struck a nerve or something.

I'm in the process of putting it together and am going to write an html about it. What I particularly found interesting about the unit is it's ability to analyse 3 dimensional symmetry and also something that immediately came to mind as well is it's analysis of brilliance via CONTRAST. This is a concept that goes beyond just light return and this instrument I believe is the first to correlate the contrast issues with brilliance on a digital level. Gary is right though ... I should not just post up results with explanations. I'll try and get this done asap. I tested a variety of diamonds (not mentioning brand names though in my review) that ranged from standard AGS"0" non H&A (but with super symmetry), to the finest cut diamonds on my site including those of the longer star/lower girdle combo's to those of the shorter star/lower girdle combos. The results, needless to say are QUITE INTERESTING.

As soon as I finish the web page I'll either post a link or if you'd like to put it somewhere on the forum or your website Leonid I wouldn't have a problem with that.

Peace,
Jonathan

Lugus

Shiny_Rock

----------------
On 3/3/2003 2:20:33 PM Rhino wrote:

Oh! Was Gary being sarcastic? duh! I thought he was not interested for some reason and I struck a nerve or something.

----------------
Thought the same thing. Gary really comes across poorly when he doesn't smile
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rhino....we definitely want to hear your thoughts and the results of the usage.

Someone give Garry some wine!

9.gif

optimized

Shiny_Rock
Or take the bottle away from him... Hard to tell which is the correct course of action sometimes...
naughty.gif

-Tim

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
Rhino ~ Your a world of knowledge , cant wait
1.gif

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
FYI Rhino I am time poor travelling and because I am interested (I have been in contact with Davy Lapa since a long time) every time I get a chance to connect and fight with the hotel that boots me off line - I see this thread and waste bytes trying to see what you have to say - and you are teasing - and I am p......
(unhappy)!!$%&*($%^&

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
LOL ... you are too funny Gary. We've recently added one new technology and upgraded another. I spent all day trying to set em up today! Should have em ready to go tomorrow. When I'm doing setting those up I'll get the page ready on the Isee2. My sister and I who attened the presentation this past Sunday were talking alot tonight on the pros and cons and it looks like we are going to move forward with it. There's alot of new and exciting things on the horizon and in the upcoming weeks you'll see some new features on the site that I know you'll like too Gary.
1.gif

Sorry to keep ya'll hangin but time is a precious commodity to the Rhino lately.
1.gif

Peace,
Jonathan

harry

Rough_Rock
----------------
On 3/4/2003 9:12:33 PM Rhino wrote:

LOL ... you are too funny Gary. We've recently added one new technology and upgraded another. I spent all day trying to set em up today! Should have em ready to go tomorrow. When I'm doing setting those up I'll get the page ready on the Isee2. My sister and I who attened the presentation this past Sunday were talking alot tonight on the pros and cons and it looks like we are going to move forward with it. There's alot of new and exciting things on the horizon and in the upcoming weeks you'll see some new features on the site that I know you'll like too Gary.
1.gif

Sorry to keep ya'll hangin but time is a precious commodity to the Rhino lately.
1.gif

Peace,
Jonathan
----------------

I have been reading the information on your site. For a sneak preview, can you please tell us which technology you added, and which technology you upgraded? Thanks.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
New: GemPrint diamond identification.
Upgraded: Our external cut analysis is going to feature measurements on all the minors with some very new and cool reports including 3d imaging. You will get to see and play with our diamonds in a new and virtual way.
1.gif

Upcoming: Isee2 technology. Digital analysis of 3 dimensional symmetry and new way to look at brilliance via contrast & light return. More to come.
1.gif

Rhino

niceice

Brilliant_Rock

----------------
On 3/4/2003 10:11
6.gif
4 PM Rhino wrote:
New: GemPrint diamond identification.
----------------

Are you saying that you've added a Gemprint to your list of toys? We hope so! We love ours and it provides some interesting insight into how well the diamonds have been cut...

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yep!
1.gif
Just gotta finish the install with em tomorrow.
1.gif
Haha! I wub new toys!
1.gif

8stargeneral

Rough_Rock
----------------
On 3/5/2003 4:53:20 AM Cut Nut wrote:

met Overseas diamonds marketing manager today in HK.

He is waiting on your report Rhino
1.gif

----------------

Garry you're in Hong Kong! Do you have one of those Ideal Scope CZs with you? If yes, can I buy one from you? I ordered an Ideal Scope recently but didn't get the CZ. I'm having a hard time matching images I see through Ideal Scope with images on your website because it's pink vs. red. If I order a CZ from Australia it'll take days to get here plus I have to pay shipping charges.

I'm not sure if you saw my post to you earlier, but I asked if you have any recommendations on where to buy diamonds in Hong Kong. I have been to several jewelers already, but...We can discuss more privately if you like.

Oh! You must be here for the jewelry conference at the Wan Chai convention center. Dang I just found out about it about 1 hour ago! I missed it! Tomorrow and Friday are the last days and I can't go because I have to work. If you have the CZ I can get it some time in the evenings. I can either pay you cash or I can give you a U.S. credit card number so that your company in Australia can charge it. Please let me know. Thanks.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
8* general give me personal email, or call the Hotel, ask for Holloway on 2598 8888 between 7.30 and 8.30am. I do not have much with me, but will help if I can.

The line will be busy if i am online, so email or text me first, or call +61 412 523 369.

[email protected]

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Let's all call Gary in Hong Kong and drive the receptionist crazy.
1.gif

justme

Shiny_Rock
Rhino - too funny!
9.gif

Make sure you call about lunch time tomorrow - approx. 2
6.gif
0 AM in Hong Kong!

Justme

diamondnovice

Shiny_Rock
Rhino, I am anxiously awaiting your analysis because when my bf got my e-ring back in September, the store where he bought it had just gotten their Isee-2 machine. The diamond he bought (and in my e-ring) scored a 9.8 out of 10 on the Isee-2. The other "ideal" diamond we looked at scored a 9.1

Considering the score of my diamond, I am hoping your analysis agrees with the Isee-2 results.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results