shape
carat
color
clarity

Tenth Anniversary, looking at custom settings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

james100

Rough_Rock
Hi ,
Well its the 10th anniversary!
Can anyone recommend a couple of sites that have designs that incorporate 98 to 100 small little diamonds cluster around a single (1.3 - 1.5 cts )diamond?
Or suggested designs!!

rolleyes.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
James, I understand your wanting to shower the sparkles for the big 10. However, my feeling is that with a stone of that size, I'd probably not clutter the atmosphere too much with that many small diamonds. I'd want to show off the stone and those little stones may take away the attention from the center stone. Have you thought about a nice matching band perhaps?

Just my thoughts...

SwanSong

Rough_Rock

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Pave would be a nice idea and do they really use 98-100 stones for pave? Wow! But is that what you meant? Sounded more like you're interested in a cluster-style design. I'm sorry if I misunderstood.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Check this one out. It's pricey (Michael B and I think its around $4k), but you can get ideas from it. From the pictures I have seen from top up, its very sparkly, but its hard to pull off a ring such as this...you've got so much going on on the sides that I think it detracts from the center stone. If the center stone is smaller, maybe you'd want to beef it up, but for a 1.3-1.5....I would let it stand on it's own with small pave on the sides or something fun!

Next picture is a closeup of the side view of this same ring.

Anyway good luck!
1.gif

michael b trois ring.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

michael b trois2.jpg

james100

Rough_Rock
That looks fabulous Mara!
But I think I should concentrate on my stone hunting for now.
J

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results