shape
carat
color
clarity

Tentative ring advice

phantom10905

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

I'm a newbie who spent the last 2 weeks learning from this super-useful forum and other resources like niceice, etc. I tentatively picked out this ring from BN.

https://www.bluenile.com/build-your-own-ring/diamond-details/LD15151446?offerId=46753

The numbers seem fine, there are no visible obstructions, the arrows are maybe a little thick (says the lower facet lengths are 75, but possibly rounded up from 73) but I don't mind that too much -- I watched the goodoldgold video about the effects this has. HCA score of 0.9.

I am kind of limited to BN because I'm in Europe and so have a preference for a warehouse in Europe and a good return/exchange/resize policy. But of course this means that there are no images except the 360 view. I was hoping that some of you with more experience could tell me if you can see any red flags which would make you cancel this order.

Thanks a lot!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you did great and the stone is beautiful! I'm one of the people who prefers "fat" arrows, so I think that's a bonus haha.

Edit. I think you could safely go down to VS2 or even SI1 clarity if you wanted to potentially get slightly more size. But again I like the diamond you picked a lot in terms of cut

phantom10905

Rough_Rock
I think you did great and the stone is beautiful! I'm one of the people who prefers "fat" arrows, so I think that's a bonus haha.

Edit. I think you could safely go down to VS2 or even SI1 clarity if you wanted to potentially get slightly more size. But again I like the diamond you picked a lot in terms of cut

Thanks for a second set of eyes, lovedogs! I agree that VS2 would have been fine, but there weren't any that I liked when I made the purchase. And changing now won't save any money - the prices look to be going up with Valentine's day approaching :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results