shape
carat
color
clarity

Tension settings, photos from above the hand please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

laughinggravy

Shiny_Rock
Hi one and all.

I have just realised that all the photos of tension set rings on various sites are profile shots. Baring in mind that you normally see a ring face up, I''m wondering if they actually look that different when on?

I know the rounds would look ''floaty'' but I''m thinking of this for a Princess, not set diagonally. Before I bust a gut trying to track down a really reputable tension setter in this part of Europe and then go through the process of persuading DH that it is a safe option, what would a square look like from the top, down? Perhaps it would just look channel set?

Any non profile shots? I''d love photos of the two together, chanel set solitaire square (whatever cut), and tension set squares? Please help!

Thanks a lot and have a great weekends.
Abi

laughinggravy

Shiny_Rock
Leonid if/when you find the time, could you move this to the jewellry forum please - many thanks, Abi

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results