shape
carat
color
clarity

Tension Set Diamond Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
No that I''ve started using my digital camera. I''ve become a quite the camera fiend. Just cannot stop taking pictures of my jewellery!

Anyway, I thought you might be interested to see my tension set e-ring with 2 hidden diamonds on the side.

This is my 2nd e-ring (my original is a 0.56 marquise and I started suffering from shrinkage in my 1st year, hence this ring). It''s a 1.09 carat G, either VS or VVS quality (can''t remember), will post specs when I go home.

Here''s a hand shot.

TensionDiaRing1.JPG

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
More pictures....

TensionDiaRing2.JPG

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
pretty, i love tension set rings, my husband has one for his w-ring with an ACA in it...

love the side view!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Wow Diva,

That is a 1ct? It looks like a 1.5! Really white and the setting is great. I love the top view of the ring. Congrats on the new sparkly!
emotion-19.gif
Enjoy!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
very pretty

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
How cool! From the top shot it looks like a traditional setting minus the prongs and from the side proves to be a whole other story! Very nice, glad you''ve got the "photo bug"
2.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, what a unique setting. It''s beautiful!

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
What a cool design! Love the side view, it''s very pretty!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Very sleek and pretty! I like that ring a lot.

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Very unique!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE it!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Keep those pics coming!!!

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
Very beautiful. It''s classy and different!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is gorgeous!
36.gif

I love that side view...how unique!
30.gif

Hey, I''m thrilled that you have learned how to use your camera. Keep shooting away!
9.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Very cool, it''s so different and unique (saying that in the good way!
2.gif
) and I''m really glad there is support underneath the setting, just in case!!!
1.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone. I like this ring a lot but I''m always very careful whenever I wear it coz of the tension setting, am so afraid the diamond will fall off.

Right now, I''m very tempted to set it with a halo after seeing all those gorgeous settings (plus it''d make my diamond look bigger) but my husband would probably get upset because this is already the second setting for this stone. The first was the 6 prong a la Tiffany. In addition, he just bought me my pear so...I''ll just have to be patient....

icekid

Ideal_Rock
don''t change the seting! I think it''s just beautiful...
1.gif

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
I love how you can see so much of the diamond!
36.gif

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
do you have the specs on the center stone? I love it!!!!
30.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! What a pretty and unique ring! From the top, you can''t tell it''s tension set but from the side it''s so different than everything out there. It looks like an ''M'', like ''marriage'' or ''M''ara
emwink.gif
or maybe your name even begins with an ''M''!

Have you thought about a wedding ring? I can see it with custom rings for both sides with small diamonds making it look like a halo from the top and cascading down the sides but not covering the surprise diamond from the side view. Just a thought....

Enjoy your new ring. It looks fabulous!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/22/2005 11:15:56 AM
Author: didiamond
WOW! What a pretty and unique ring! From the top, you can''t tell it''s tension set but from the side it''s so different than everything out there. It looks like an ''M'', like ''marriage'' or ''M''ara
emwink.gif
or maybe your name even begins with an ''M''!

Have you thought about a wedding ring? I can see it with custom rings for both sides with small diamonds making it look like a halo from the top and cascading down the sides but not covering the surprise diamond from the side view. Just a thought....

Enjoy your new ring. It looks fabulous!
Hi DiDiamond,
Interestingly, my name does start with "M" - it''s Maria. Your idea about a "M" wedding ring sound interesting. Let me go check it out.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
I love the setting on your new ring! It''s a little modern, but still classic to boot! The profile & side diamonds are amazing! Enjoy it...
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results