shape
carat
color
clarity

Tension Ring -Gelin and Abaci-Texas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marianne

Rough_Rock
I have my own diamond and I want to get it set in a
Tension ring. I have looked on the internet, but I am nervous about sending my diamond through the mail. I am an old fashion person and I would like to go into a Jewelry Store . I am in the Army and am stationed at Fort Hood Texas. Does anyone know a jeweler that deals with Gelin and Abaci in the Austin or Fort Worth/Dallas Texas area? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
wavey.gif

slmulkey

Shiny_Rock
Go to the Gelin and Abaci website, and email them to ask them for nearby retailer of the ring. I found a store in Dallas that way....I can't for the life of me remember the name of it. I ended up buying from the internet at www.mickeyroof.com as the B&M store wanted almost twice the amount for the same setting.

Hongerhond

Rough_Rock
I also used Mickey Roof Jewelers. I was really nervous about sending my new Superbcert to them, but a wonderful lady named Sarah called me the minute they received it, reassuring me that my diamond was safe. She kept me updated throughout the process, which helped calm my nerves. Their prices were the best I could find for Gelin & Abaci and includes shipping. You only pay to ship the stone to them and they take care of the rest.

I know how hard it is to send away your diamond, but remember, even if you personally hand it to your local jeweler, he still needs to send it to Gelin & Abaci!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results