shape
carat
color
clarity

Tennis bracelet with manmade ACA-like diamonds

simplesimon

Rough_Rock
My wife's engagement and wedding ring are both from WF and are ACA - she loves her rings and the fire they give off.

I want to give her a tennis bracelet for our five year anniversary coming up, but am thinking manmade for budget reasons so I can get more carat weight. Do any retailers sell tennis bracelets that contain ideal/ACA cut manmade diamonds? I saw that GOG has pictures of the scope for larger manmade rounds but couldn't tell if they use these types of diamonds in their tennis bracelets.

Thank you in advance!

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
I am unsure of the cut, but check out James Allen for lab diamond bracelets. They look pretty (some PSers have bought them in the past) and are having a 25% off sale.

riddler

Rough_Rock
I can second James Allen. I purchased the 4 carat lab diamond bracelet in white gold and the diamonds are very white and sparkly! Very happy with my purchase!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My wife's engagement and wedding ring are both from WF and are ACA - she loves her rings and the fire they give off.

I want to give her a tennis bracelet for our five year anniversary coming up, but am thinking manmade for budget reasons so I can get more carat weight. Do any retailers sell tennis bracelets that contain ideal/ACA cut manmade diamonds? I saw that GOG has pictures of the scope for larger manmade rounds but couldn't tell if they use these types of diamonds in their tennis bracelets.

Thank you in advance!

If she has ACAs I would be careful about buying anything that isn't a "super ideal". I would make sure the cut on the bracelet (if manmade) is EXCELLENT, becuase I think she will notice a difference otherwise.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results