shape
carat
color
clarity

Tennis bracelet overpower ER?

ExplorePS

Rough_Rock
Hello PSers! I wear my tennis bracelet on my right hand as I don't like it catching on my watch. I also generally wear only my e-ring or just a wedding band with this look but not two rings on the same finger due to preference and feel.

However, I was wondering if the tennis bracelet overpowers the e-ring? Or to avoid this situation would it look better with just eternity wedding band?

I've always thought the rule of thumb is that the e-ring should be the shinning star so I've been wondering if it's being overshadowed. Appreciate honest opinions as I'm just trying to figure out the best look to put these pieces together. TIA!

Pic1.PNG Pic2.PNG

Star gazer

Shiny_Rock
Hello PSers! I wear my tennis bracelet on my right hand as I don't like it catching on my watch. I also generally wear only my e-ring or just a wedding band with this look but not two rings on the same finger due to preference and feel.

However, I was wondering if the tennis bracelet overpowers the e-ring? Or to avoid this situation would it look better with just eternity wedding band?

I've always thought the rule of thumb is that the e-ring should be the shinning star so I've been wondering if it's being overshadowed. Appreciate honest opinions as I'm just trying to figure out the best look to put these pieces together. TIA!

Pic1.PNG Pic2.PNG

I don't think it overpowers your engagement ring at all.. the bracelet is gorgeous, and they compliment eachother beautifully, imo <3

ExplorePS

Rough_Rock
I don't think it overpowers your engagement ring at all.. the bracelet is gorgeous, and they compliment eachother beautifully, imo <3

Appreciate the feedback and kind words. I should have added that the bracelet was passed down to me so it wasn't a conscious purchase that I would have spent more time thinking about the carat sizing.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t think it does at all. In fact, I think you could wear them on the same wrist (with a band too) and maybe go mighty lighty on the other hand and wrist. I do this because I’m right handed and bang that hand all day long.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
the PS rule of thumb is you wear what you love and how you love

a lot of ladies around these parts have graduated to much grander pieces than their origional ER, i would say be careful not to you are limit yourself in the future sparkle dept

how ever to answer your question i think the lovely tennis bracelete compliments your very impressive ER perfectly (i am not married or engaged so i dont have anything like an ER of my own)
but i would wear both on the same hand if they were mine

how lovely that someone passed the bracelet down to you, that is a jewellery stable you will be able to get a lot of enjoyment and use from over your lifetime

please stop worrying and just enjoy all the sparkles

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results