shape
carat
color
clarity

ten year anniversary/eternity band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

toomanyquestions

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know where to get good deals on ten year anniversary ring that would have alternating rubies and diamonds??? Do vendors here sell, or does anyone have any setting ideas??

Thanks!
2.gif

Lanee

Brilliant_Rock
If you look up anniversary bands a lot of them offer stone options, look around. I haven't bought any jewelry online so can't refer you. My e-ring will be my first.

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
If you are looking for a narrow eternity band ie. 2.8mm wide then perhaps you might look at www.signedpieces.com. I bought a diamond eternity ring from them in April which I have posted in the forums E-ring folder.
They also do diamonds and rubies or sapphires. Prices were $700 for a size 8 and $510 for a size 6. I had to call as they did not have the size I needed listed (size 7). And I received the ring really quickly!
lisaC.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
I have seen Signed Pieces on eBay. They have lots of kewl stuff and great feedback.

Nice Ice sources colored gemstones for people. You might give them a call also. They did a bang up job for Josh in Sitka, Alaska (? spelling there) on some very nice sapphires. You should check out his ring. It is toooo kewl!
1.gif

toomanyquestions

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the help - I have a co-workerthat is looking for his wife... My e-ring is my first as well!

BTO

Rough_Rock
http://www.platinum-diamond.com/rubyweddingbands.htm

I'm not sure if this place is reputable as I haven't bought anything, or heard anything about them. But they have a variety of rings with alternating diamonds and rubies. Might be worth a look, if only to get some ideas!
1.gif

Hope it helps!

Brandy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results