shape
carat
color
clarity

Temple St. Clair rock crystal pendants

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just got some Temple St. Clair pendants and the link chain. I have admired them from afar, and just thought they were so unusual. I do not tend to wear tons of yellow gold, but it actually looks good on me and for summer I thought these were great! I am getting them next week, a couple of the pendants had to be ordered in. I know there was a thread about her angels a while back...

bebe

Ideal_Rock
DF, doesn''t Lisa have the moonstone St. Clair ring?

I think I started a thread about the pendants a while back.
I saw Oprah with one on and it looked so nice.

Tell us more, what are you getting!!
I''m really warming up to YG too.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
She does.

Temple St. Clair does amazing stuff with moonstone and some other blue opaque stone. The stuff is really amazing.

I got a link chain, in 18K.

I got three rock crystal pendants in the 9 x 12 size, one for each of my kids. They are the egg shaped ones. One has four gold wires encasing it and each wire has a small bezel set diamond. One has moon phases in pave on it, and the last small one has pave lines running down it. I also got the larger version of the one that has the bezel set diamond. I plan to get a longer chain for the fall/winter so I can wear it over sweaters. I got the larger pendant to represent me. I always get things in threes, because I have three kids and I just like the number!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
OK, now I have to go visit their web site again.
I haven''t looked at the crystal pendant charms,
it sounds like they deserve another look!
DF, they sound so pretty with the gold and pave.

I liked the little angel charms, but when I saw them in
person, they were smaller than I thought. But still
darling and I wouldn''t turn one down.

We have to see pics of your necklace.
And you owe us pics of your ring as well
2.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Waiting to do the photo shoot!

The eggs come in many sizes. A couple of them are HUGE. I do not like that look.

If you google her name, you can see a bunch of the stuff, but not all on one site. I saw them at Saks at a trunk show, but still took time to piece it together.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Wow these are such statement pieces and are stunning. Please Caroline I would love to see photos of you wearing them ASAP
36.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Kate. I will do my best, Kaleigh is so busy but maybe I will have to do it meself!!!

I got the smallest and then one size up. There was one that was the size of a walnut, it was huge. Not my style at all. The larger ones had some cool designs, that they can only do on the larger sized pendants, but it is just toooo huge for me, it would wear me instead of the other way around.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I looooove TSC! Such organic and unusual pieces. great choices, DF...can''t wait to see pics if you do end up posting some for us!!!
36.gif
9.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will try. I used to email my digital photos to Irina to post for me!!!

They are holding two pendants and the chain, and I am waiting for the other two. I want to see if three smalls and a large work well on one chain. My other idea is to get the longer chain and then wear the large one on the larger chain and the three smalls on the shorter chain. I want to see how they all look together. I wish she made the vine one smaller. I loved it, but it was too huge for me, even by itself.

Her stuff is really interesting. I tend to go for more simple things, but I must say they really are appealing to me. The rock crystal is cool, it has no inclusions at all and so each piece must pass rigorous standards. It looks clean and pure to me.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/14/2008 2:20:10 AM
Author: diamondfan
I will try. I used to email my digital photos to Irina to post for me!!!

They are holding two pendants and the chain, and I am waiting for the other two. I want to see if three smalls and a large work well on one chain. My other idea is to get the longer chain and then wear the large one on the larger chain and the three smalls on the shorter chain. I want to see how they all look together. I wish she made the vine one smaller. I loved it, but it was too huge for me, even by itself.

Her stuff is really interesting. I tend to go for more simple things, but I must say they really are appealing to me. The rock crystal is cool, it has no inclusions at all and so each piece must pass rigorous standards. It looks clean and pure to me.
They sound like wonderful pieces. I have a very good feeling that I will not be disappointed if you ever end up posting pics, hee hee. Can you point us in the direction of a page on the TSC website? Your descriptions are really good--I can almost picture the crystals and chains with organic "ingredients." Fun pieces, for sure! Glad you found something different that suits your style, DF.

Hey, maybe if you buy a few more pieces you will have some influence over the designer and could convince her to put your ideas from your first paragraph in action? Stranger things have happened, right? Good luck, it would be so cool if you could collaborate with her on a new line or an updated version of this one.
35.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
9.gif

worthless28.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I cannot photograph what I do not have!!! I will try when I get home from Spring break, but do not know how to post them to the site...and I am challenged that way.

I asked why certain things came only in certain sizes. I think on some of the more intricate stuff the details are too hard if the piece is too small. Like the moonstones cannot be cut so small etc. Bummed me out, because I really liked a couple of the designs but they were massively large.

She has a site, but my stuff is on three sites, so if you google her name, you will see her site and then two others, not Saks, but I think Moonwater and Ylang 23. If you scroll through, you can see each piece.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yikes I need to take these pics soon!!! Caroline, I am free next week after the kids go back to school. But have a feeling you then go away for spring break?? I can''t wait to see the eggs, I adore her work. I saw an egg in a magazine, it really caught my eye. It had a rolo type of chain, and thought it was stunning. Did you order them from Saks? I wish more stores around here carried the line.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
They sound beautiful.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh, I am here til the weekend but the SA at Saks had to order the rest of them in, she is calling me today. She hopes to have them in early next week. I think it is the oval or arno chain, circular thin links. I am having her check out one other chain as well.

I love the eggs, but like the ones with some interest. The very plain one in small is just not jazz enough for me!!

They are not my typical style but I kept being drawn to the case when I would go into Saks. Kaleigh knows the store well too, it is small and the jewelry area is not vast, and you have to walk past it to get the the stairs or elevator for the second and third floor. So you see it a lot.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL Catmom. Can''t wait to see pictures Carolyn. Hurry up Lisa. We want to see Jewelry pictures!!!!!

Linda

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I ran into Caroline today and we are going to do it next week.
9.gif

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Temple St Clair''s pieces are lovely, very romantic looking. ylang23.com carries them too. Please post pictures when you get them, can''t wait to see them. I have been eyeing a few pieces of Annette Ferdinansen pieces on the ylang23 site lately..

urseberry

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s the one with the phases of the moon. Pics taken from ylang23.com.

templelunar.jpg

urseberry

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s the bezel set one with gemstones rather than the diamonds that diamondfan got.

templebezel.jpg

urseberry

Brilliant_Rock
Aha! Here is the diamond bezel one. Image is from templestclair.com.
templediamonds.jpg

Another view of the gemstone bezel one.
templebezel2.jpg

I think the eggs are different sizes in these two, so the wires and proportion look different.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAY,

I will be sitting here with my cup of tea, waiting patiently for the "bling" show of Lisa and Caroline!!!!!!

I had better get a roll of paper towels too, to wipe my drool off.
9.gif

Linda

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good work! I got the moon one, the bezel one, and one with pave, all in the small. Same link chain. Then I got a bigger bezel set diamond one too.

Bumped into Kaleigh shopping today and we think, as long as the stuff is in by early next week, we can do our shoot!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
love the look! i''m wanting the pisces pendant......

movie zombie

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Oooo I can''t wait to see your photos!
Those pendants are lovely!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I changed it up a bit...I got the egg and vine pendant for the larger pendant, and it is a bit bigger than the other larger one that I got, but I do like it. I will be getting the longer chain for it, the heavier gauge. The two other small eggs are coming in, hopefully in the next couple of days...so I am excited...

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/17/2008 8:14:19 PM
Author: diamondfan
I changed it up a bit...I got the egg and vine pendant for the larger pendant, and it is a bit bigger than the other larger one that I got, but I do like it. I will be getting the longer chain for it, the heavier gauge. The two other small eggs are coming in, hopefully in the next couple of days...so I am excited...
Whooooo hooo, keep us posted!
9.gif
They sound beautiful!

urseberry

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, the vine one! Yay! It''s so pretty. Image from templestclair.com.

templevine.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is it. I also got the three smaller and two chains, one is longer and slightly heavier. They are really works of art.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I''ve always loved her jewelry; she''s had great stuff ever since she started designing in the 80''s.

Those are really cool pendants. Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results