shape
carat
color
clarity

Tell Us About Your Pre-Proposal Wedding Plans!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/2/2008 3:16:50 PM
Author: ckrickett
have you thought of doing maybe a lemon basil mojito, those are incredible.... or a mango one!

MMMMM

OMG That''s an awesome suggestion, I''ve had a basil mojito before and it was incredible. Definitely adding that to the suggestion list :)

cocoa

Rough_Rock
this is why i love ps :) the only place where i don''t find myself crazy
I''ve been planning my wedding (not so secretly, unfortunately)
I''ve been on the internet looking for gowns, shoes, theme, flowers, and ideas on how to keep my wedding a special day for us without giving up too much of the traditions strings

My family thinks i''m a little crazy. They say i might jinx myself when i''m not even engaged yet, but i just couldn''t stop thinking about it, especially i know it''s coming soon
(we already ordered my ring!!!)

and guess what, when we were out shopping on Friday, i bought my "bridal" necklace LOL. It was on a good sale i couldn''t passed and i really think that it would go with a lot of styles (i sure hope so).
thank you, i just have to say it out

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/2/2008 11:01:31 AM
Author: elledizzy5
The only thing I really know is that we''ll be getting married in Fall 2010. Most likely early October.

Man, I''m lame.
20.gif
I envy you! I''m too concentrated on the planning stuff. Besides, if you''re planning for a Fall ''10 wedding that means you won''t be on the "Single in ''10" list!!!!

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/2/2008 12:18:41 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
Date- July/August (On our anniversary. We kind-of have 2 of them first being in July, second in August. I''d prefer our July date because this is the day we met our primary anniversary)

Ceremony location- A place not far from home here in the mountains. Outdoors surrounded by trees. It''s dreamy.

Reception venue- Same location as the Ceremony. Only, the reception will be held indoors preferably in the evening.

Yeah, that''s right. I wont get engaged for a while yet but I like to plan things out so that they are completely under my control once the situation comes along...lol There will still be so much planning to do because while I like a certain style dress for example, I am SOOO picky that I''ll probably try on tons of gowns before I find ''the one'' and shoes, I love me some shoes but I am very picky about shoes. It will probably take me months to find a pair that would be perfect. Food, I have no clue what we would have for food. I''m a vegetarian but the only one so surely we would have some sort of meat. I''d prefer a buffet style but never really thought much about that part. So while it seems like I have the whole thing planned out, I really don''t. But I''m glad I have an idea anyway so that when I am engaged, I can enjoy it and not be overly stressed about planning....
5.gif

DREAMGIRL Your venue site sounds like the place I''m putting a deposit down on Saturday!!! Are you near the Poconos? AND the date FF and I have decided on is in July 2010?! ANDDD ITS THE ANNIVERSARY OF THE DAY WE MET. Did I postabout this already? I''m getting weird deja vu with your post and the similarities. hah
3.gif
And I completely relate to your entire closing paragraph. We must be the same astrological sign or long lost cousins or something. sheesh!

AllieGator

Shiny_Rock
I don''t have any set plans, but here is what we have:

1) Probably summer of 2011...I don''t want to live with him before we are married, and we''d like to live together once I graduate from college.
2) Small...the closer to under 50, the better, but for sure under 100. We are both fairly private people, and want to share it with those we are closest to.
3) I will wear a short dress...hopefully something vintage and/or 50s inspired. Oh, and also I will be wearing high heels...since my boyfriend is almost a foot taller than I am.
4) It will probably be a civil ceremony, with blessings from a Rabbi (for boyfriend) and an episcopal priest (for me). The only "for sures" are that we will a) stomp on the glass, b) have a chair dance (I don''t know what that is called?) and c) Be Thou My Vision will be played at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results