shape
carat
color
clarity

Tell me what you think of this diamond?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the diamond, Brian is very with the diamonds he sell. The best person to ask about milky haziness appearance would be Brian or Lesley, and most says its a rare occurance. I have only seen one that was strong and hazy but have not had many other first hand experience in seeing many strong fluro diamonds. If Brian says its not hazy , I would trust him. He does have a refund policy if you find that its not to your liking.

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
BGD's blue line is checked and make sure it doesn't have that milky effect so you shouldn't worry about it

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks good! I don't think you have to worry about florescence with the BG Blue diamonds, but you can have BG confirm. Have you picked out the setting?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous and great choice. I'd totally pull the trigger! How are you setting it?

BoulderCO

Rough_Rock
D&T|1314671782|3005056 said:
Love the diamond, Brian is very with the diamonds he sell. The best person to ask about milky haziness appearance would be Brian or Lesley, and most says its a rare occurance. I have only seen one that was strong and hazy but have not had many other first hand experience in seeing many strong fluro diamonds. If Brian says its not hazy , I would trust him. He does have a refund policy if you find that its not to your liking.

Thank you for the advice. I plan to talk with Lesley in the a.m, just wanted to get you all's advice in the mean time.

Everything else look ok with the stone?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, that's going to be a knock out! I can't wait to see the handshots. Please make sure to come back and show off that beauty!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great stone :!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results