shape
carat
color
clarity

Tell me how much I overspent

kruler2113

Shiny_Rock
@kruler2113 -- just a quick note to let you know that I did some searches. Looks as if no one I know from law school or my undergraduate liberal arts college is in private practice in San Francisco, where BE is headquartered. My fellow alums out there are apparently either in the public sector or the courts. Sorry I can't make a connection for you!
That’s ok. Thanks for checking anyway!

kruler2113

Shiny_Rock
Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of updates, it’s been pretty quiet lately. I just got my CAD from my goldsmith and here is what he sent me. I’m very happy with it and don’t think I have any changes for him to make. What do you all think?

Attachments

• F3FC3297-65A9-429D-B882-B424F1AEE038.png
    F3FC3297-65A9-429D-B882-B424F1AEE038.png
    135.4 KB · Views: 43

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of updates, it’s been pretty quiet lately. I just got my CAD from my goldsmith and here is what he sent me. I’m very happy with it and don’t think I have any changes for him to make. What do you all think?

It looks very pretty. The only things I can see becoming an issue are the high set stone (causing spinning and getting knocked around) and the melee rubbing against the fingers. It’s a matter of preference, though.

By the way, can I send a picture to yelp yet?

kruler2113

Shiny_Rock
It looks very pretty. The only things I can see becoming an issue are the high set stone (causing spinning and getting knocked around) and the melee rubbing against the fingers. It’s a matter of preference, though.

By the way, can I send a picture to yelp yet?
Thanks! This was something I brought up before the mockup, so he came up with the euro shank which to my understanding, helps with the spinning! Yes I’m comfortable with you reviewing BE now. I think the matter is resolved for good.

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your CADs look great and I’m looking forward to seeing the finished piece! The only suggestion I would have is to take a look at an example of the goldsmiths finished pave work, if you haven’t already, just to make sure you are on the same page. I might ask him if he has a finished piece you could look at with the same size diamond melee that he has planned for your ring. I love a euro shank and think it will beautiful! I hope you are satisfied with how the BE situation was resolved .

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results