shape
carat
color
clarity

Tell me how much I overspent

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IWell my own experience with BE just went to poop. I had a $300 credit on file from placing a stone on hold (yup, they charge for this). I didn’t butt the stone so I put it towards some studs. Found so,e beautiful diamonds with great proportions and just got them. They face up so white and bright for J stones but I looked closely at the setting and there are holes in the metal plus black marks on the post. They also didn’t send me any of the paperwork for them. So it is going back, I will get a refund or contact my credit card company and take my money elsewhere.
Well, that's annoying, to say the least. Do you think the earring mountings are suffering from porosity, similar to what's seen in the pic in this article?
http://luxejewellery.ca/uncategorized/can-reuse-gold/

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In other news, the tsavorite got here today! I can try to get some better shots of it, this is the best I could do today. 5C1D78A6-51CA-4720-A28B-C075881048E8.jpeg
The tsavorite is stunning -- and I'm so happy for you that your experience with Bruce Bridges has been such a positive one!

Rose-gold-or-bust

Shiny_Rock
Well, that's annoying, to say the least. Do you think the earring mountings are suffering from porosity, similar to what's seen in the pic in this article?
http://luxejewellery.ca/uncategorized/can-reuse-gold/

No, I think they just did a bad job of making the setting. See the holes where the post attaches? Holes on the left one but the right is solid. Same earring in second photo, of you look closely you’ll see black marks on the post. This in in 2-3 spots of that post and doesn’t clean off. The good news is, my husband gave me the go ahead to throw money at this problem so I just ordered a beautiful pair of CBI diamonds from HPD. They didn’t have rose gold on their website but they were able to find a setting in rose gold that I like.

F4A095E2-9E45-4017-8377-45A6F2C334A9.jpeg .
09F6EB33-A1B1-418F-827D-71985E441914.jpeg

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
No, I think they just did a bad job of making the setting. See the holes where the post attaches? Holes on the left one but the right is solid. Same earring in second photo, of you look closely you’ll see black marks on the post. This in in 2-3 spots of that post and doesn’t clean off. The good news is, my husband gave me the go ahead to throw money at this problem so I just ordered a beautiful pair of CBI diamonds from HPD. They didn’t have rose gold on their website but they were able to find a setting in rose gold that I like.

F4A095E2-9E45-4017-8377-45A6F2C334A9.jpeg .
09F6EB33-A1B1-418F-827D-71985E441914.jpeg

How did that get past QA? :snooty: My QA jewelry friend would toss that out in 3 milliseconds.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No clue! My big issue now is that they didn’t send me the Gia certificates with the studs and yet they expect me to send them back with the earrings. :wall:
Their incompetence is staggering.

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Are they on our recommended vendor's list?

If so, it might be time to change that.
While weve seen only a handful of issues with customers their customer service is extremely lacking and I think taking them off is waranted. I really dont want another person having to battle for a return or enforce what is only right/logical on a company that should do so themselves.

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
any update?
Was wondering the same !!
One possible explanation for why we've not heard anything since the 17th: perhaps BE told @kruler2113 that they would give him an immediate, full refund if he did not speak further of his experience with them... and maybe he decided that was the most expeditious way for him to proceed.

But even if he doesn't report back on the final outcome of his dispute with BE, I hope we get to see -- perhaps in a new thread -- more photos of that beautiful tsavorite and then the ring!

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
The last I heard from him, he was still waiting for his refund 2 days ago, even though he was supposed to hear from them. :roll2: so no... no happy ending at that point.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The last I heard from him, he was still waiting for his refund 2 days ago, even though he was supposed to hear from them. :roll2: so no... no happy ending at that point.
Can we PLEASE write about this insanity now??? Other people need to know about this insanely awful customer service.

kruler2113

Shiny_Rock
Sorry for the lack of updates. Yes, I am still waiting. I am giving them one more chance to get back to me or I will look to my bank.

Edit: Don’t worry. We will get to review the daylights out of them soon.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry for the lack of updates. Yes, I am still waiting. I am giving them one more chance to get back to me or I will look to my bank.

I hate them soooooo much for dragging this out. I would give them 24 hours before going to the bank. What idiots .

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I just read this thread. Omg please just file with your credit card company. This is absolutely ridiculous. :x2

kruler2113

Shiny_Rock
If I were to take this to my bank, how would that work with multiple transactions? I made payments on the stone so it’s not one lump transaction.

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I were to take this to my bank, how would that work with multiple transactions? I made payments on the stone so it’s not one lump transaction.
You dispute them all. You can always cancel your charge back if BE were to issue you a refund tomorrow. But you really should get the ball rolling on this.

Rose-gold-or-bust

Shiny_Rock

Just call the bank or credit card coming up. They deal with these things all the time. They may have a time limit on how long you get to dispute charges so I wouldn’t wait much longer

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone!

I agree that you should call and dispute the charges.

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
Is it all right if I contact yelp now?

kruler2113

Shiny_Rock
My bank is unable to issue a chargeback as they needed a date for the product to be received. They say I can only file a claim if a product that was paid for was not received.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results