shape
carat
color
clarity

Tell me how I did on my purchase today!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

brando5111

Rough_Rock
Hi All:

I took the plunge today and made my first e- diamond purchase...can you tell me how I did?

I hope OK, I''m really excited! I really wanted a brilliant diamond with lots of sparkle. Leslie @ Whiteflash assured me that the J color would face up as white from them.

All your thoughts and comments are welcome.

Thanks!
Brando

https://www.whiteflash.com/round_ideal_cut/Round-Ideal-Cut-cut-diamond-710029.htm#

brando5111

Rough_Rock
Here''s the correct link...sorry...

https://www.whiteflash.com/round_ideal_cut/Round-Ideal-Cut-cut-diamond-710029.htm

brando5111

Rough_Rock
Here are the specs if you don''t feel like copying the URL into a new window:

Price: $2,360.00
Report: GIA
Shape: Round Ideal Cut
Carat: 0.80
Color: J
Clarity: VS1
Depth: 60.6
Table: 56
Crown Angle: 34.7
Crown %: 15.4
Pavilion Angle: 40.9
Pavilion %: 43.2
Girdle: THN TO MED
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Ideal
Culet: None
Fluorescence: No
Measurements: 6.04-6.06X3.67

I''m no expert, but since it''s a GIA cert saying it''s a VS1 and ideal cut, it sounds like a good buy for the money. Did you compare it to items listed on the pricescope above?

brando5111

Rough_Rock
Yes - it actually brought up my diamond only! PS. I paid 2300.00 for the diamond as there was a Pricescope discount.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Looks like a fine deal!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
This looks like a beautiful diamond. Have you seen it yet? Color is subjective, and people react to it differently, but this should be a beautiful stone, assuming you are not one of those color sensitive people. Lesley can tell you it will face up white, and for most people it will. But some people are sensitive to color, so you should make your own mind up when you see it. I would take the risk, knowing that Whiteflash has a good return policy and everything looks great spec-wise. You'll know if the color looks right to you.

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
The folks at White Flash are wonderful to work with. The specs look fantastic!! This should be a real dazzler!!

I have a 1.25 ct J from WF set in plat and I''ve seen another 0.8 ct J from WF as well. If you weren''t told the color grade, you absolutely wouldn''t know. J''s can offer great bang for the buck and help you maximize you diamond buying power!!
9.gif

brando5111

Rough_Rock
Thanks all for your replies...as a newbie I really wanted to get the "expert" feedback from all of you here. I''m sooo excited! Hopefully it faces up white enough because I really do not like yellow in my stone. Lesley assured me it should be fine, so I''ll see tomorrow when it arrives!

Happy New Year!

Best,
Brando
28.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results