color
clarity

Tell me about it, STUD(s)!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
december-fire|1488589998|4136221 said:
Pinto, they're gorgeous! Look at those flashes of light! :love: :love: :love:

I scrolled up to your musical intro to check out the colour; are you sure they're Ks? I thought Ks were supposed to have some 'tint' to them. These guys just look stunning! :appl:

Please post ear shots when you get these new jewels.

ac117, yup, like Pinto said, you're "da Bestest". That was so nice of you to take photos of her new earrings. By the way, your jewellery photography skills are wonderful! You might want to chat with IDJ about employment opportunities. May I suggest a part-time position (you could run over during your lunch hour from your current job), snap some shots of amazing jewellery for use by IDJ (and to post on PS so we can admire and dream) and, of course, the supplementary income combined with your employee discount could be put to good use. ;))

It really is hard to believe her studs are K's!!!

Bahahaha I have a feeling if I worked there, more cashola would definitely be going out than coming in!! :Up_to_something: :lol:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooooh they are stunning, :clap: :clap: :clap: we need lots of ear shots!!!!!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_2235.JPG IMG_2236.JPG IMG_2237.JPG IMG_2238.JPG IMG_2240.JPG IMG_2241.JPG IMG_2242.JPG IMG_2243.JPG IMG_2235.JPG
This is one of the bezels
IMG_2236.JPG IMG_2237.JPG IMG_2238.JPG IMG_2240.JPG IMG_2241.JPG I finally tried them on as I decide whether or not to bring any bling to the Gtg. Damn they are heavier than my other studs! It's the weight of the diamonds plus the setting. I do have a pang of regret not seeing a milgrain bezel around these diamonds but honestly it makes no sense to have 3 pairs the same lololol!

They are so beautiful, nonetheless, and they look like diamonds in a bud, or a lotus. :love:

Goodness, we have some whacky smilies to choose from now!

Enough yada yada...here are my attempts at pics in artificial lighting with an iPhone - as pro as a setup that I can get...in the bathroom lololol.o_O

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a mess sorry there are a couple photos of the larger milgrain pair I have for ear shot comparison purposes.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_2244.JPG IMG_2245.JPG IMG_2246.JPG IMG_2247.JPG Comparison shots of 0.7+ and 0.9+ ct

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pinto, they look wonderful on you!

The lotus setting really gives a different look! Both settings are beautiful! Why have just one lovely setting when you can have two lovely settings from which to choose. :))

By the way, I know people say that bathroom lighting is very flattering to diamonds.
But a photo of stunning diamonds with toilet paper in the background? Really, Darhling, I think a re-shoot is in order. ;-)

Off topic, what the heck is that thing in your new avatar? A futuristic washing machine? A quiet capsule for your furbabies? Or have you perfected time travel or teleporting (whatever its called)? Where can I get one!
:wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results